Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 - $24.99 - Amazon

Have the PS3 collectors edition might order this so I have a unopened 360 version or might just take it out and play through it for achievements like I did with my PS3 and 360 versions of FFXIII. Thanks OP!

Went ahead and ordered this. Nice deal for this game, even if it's not as cool as the Crystalis Edition.

I bought this on day one and still have yet to get around to it. Not saying it's a bad game... just haven't got around to it.

Still... worst purchase of the year for me... only cause it's dropped so low and I payed full price, lol.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I bought this on day one and still have yet to get around to it. Not saying it's a bad game... just haven't got around to it.

Still... worst purchase of the year for me... only cause it's dropped so low and I payed full price, lol.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. :lol: Although I did play and enjoy the game a lot (though not as much as XIII-1)... Still, $80 to $25... I'm just a sucker for Final Fantasy.

I don't have a 360 with games anymore but I absolutely loved this game. Everyone who was disappointed with FF13 needs to play this. It was a huge huge huge improvement.

$25 is a great price :) The game itself is better than XIII, and the included soundtrack has a LOT of good tracks!

That said... I won't be buying the XIII-3 collector's so readily lol

I want to give XIII-2 a try but felt so let down by XIII... This just isnt at "my" price point yet, collector's edition or not.

[quote name='Gvaz']I don't have a 360 with games anymore but I absolutely loved this game. Everyone who was disappointed with FF13 needs to play this. It was a huge huge huge improvement.[/QUOTE]

This, this, this!

[quote name='Diad']I want to give XIII-2 a try but felt so let down by XIII... This just isnt at "my" price point yet, collector's edition or not.[/QUOTE]

I was extremely let down by XIII, but XIII-2 is such a huge improvement in every way that you should definitely try it at least.

For me xiii-2 everytime i progress idk y i keep feeling a depress atmosphere. Overall the game was depressing o_o... But the music was good.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']For me xiii-2 everytime i progress idk y i keep feeling a depress atmosphere. Overall the game was depressing o_o... But the music was good.[/QUOTE]

That's partly why it's so good. It's much more mature, all the characters are. Noel is my total favorite.

[quote name='Gvaz']That's partly why it's so good. It's much more mature, all the characters are. Noel is my total favorite.[/QUOTE]

After finishing the game I had to look on YouTube for the "real" ending. I'd like to know how they can possible make another in the series based on the real ending when 99% of players will never see it.

Speaking of the character's I like the mature Hope way more than the teenager.

bread's done
Back