Final Fantasy XIII/2 DLC Giveaway AND GoW3 Skins!

mikelolol

CAGiversary!
Hello! At winreview.com we're always giving away stuff, and this time it's FFXIII/2 DLC. Runners up willreceive GoW3 Skins. We have two main prizes and multiple skins to giveaway! Here's how you can win.

1: Follow us on Twitter. @winreviewMIKED @winreviewMILLS and @winreviewHOOTS. Follow all three of us for a total of four tickets. (If you don’t follow all three of us, no tickets awarded). (4 TICKETS)

2: Subscribe on Youtube. www.youtube.com/winreview. (1 TICKET)

3: Post the following message on Twitter: I can win FFXIII/2 DLC from winreview! @winreviewMIKED @winreviewMILLS @winreviewHOOTS visit winreview.com for full details! (1 TICKET)

4: Post on the winreview.com competition page. It can be located under competitions. (1 TICKET)

5: Post in this thread! (1 TICKET)

The draw takes place around 3PM GMT next Monday, the 7th May. Check www.winreview.com for full details! Good luck!

NB: Post all details of your entree either here or preferably on the winreview.com post. Thanks!

Thanks for the chance! I hope I can win FFXIII!

Followed on Twitter: adamunlv
Subscribed on YouTube: adamchannelprojects
Posted the Twitter message.
Posted on the winreview page.
Posted on the CAG thread.

I wanna win, my twitter I used for other tickets is @Iid97, I subscribed to your channel as iid97 and posted on the site

Thanks for the contest!

Followed on twitter: cityhunter_sega
Posted the message on twitter
Subscribed on youtube: RyoGuiRen
Posted a message on the webside: Hunter
Posted a message here on CAG.

Thanks for the chance guys.

Followed on twitter: @Kakdum3
Posted on twitter
Subbed on Youtube: DKeyizm
Posted on winreview: Kakdum
Posted here on CAG

Tweeted and Followed: Bepreparedalot
Subscribed on YouTube: Kylemackulak
Posted on win review:Kyle
And posted here. Thanks!

This competition has been extended to tomorrow night! Sorry to all involved. Those who aren't, no better time than right now to enter! Thanks for your understanding.

Congratulations Ethansonfire and KtMack23! I'll get to you within the next few days with your codes! Other people check your DMs as you might have some Gears codes on the way!

bread's done
Back