Final Fantasy XIII-2 Piggyback Guide Preorder $20.99 (MSRP $34.99)

The official guide is the Piggyback guide...both the standard and Collector's Edition are both done by Piggyback, same as the original FFXIII

Amazon is also offering 5% off the game ($56.99) if you preorder this guide in the same transaction.

[quote name='htz']Amazon is also offering 5% off the game ($56.99) if you preorder this guide in the same transaction.[/QUOTE]

Tried to get CS to give me the 5% since I've already pre-ordered but they said I would need to cancel my order and re-order from the Best Value box where it's listed. Not worth it. :(

[quote name='kaiyouske']I never understood why you don't get 5% off when you bundle guides with collector's editions.[/QUOTE]

Probably because the vast majority of people buying the CE are going to buy the CE no matter what and don't require any special discounts to ensure a sale.

Confused about why the 5% off seems to only apply to the ps3 version with the ce guide

[quote name='segabrain']Tried to get CS to give me the 5% since I've already pre-ordered but they said I would need to cancel my order and re-order from the Best Value box where it's listed. Not worth it. :([/QUOTE]

you should try another CS. I ordered FFXIII-2 since October 2011 and ordered the guide CE when it was first posted on Amazon. told the CS to add the guide CE to my FFXIII-2 when i was ordering it. when i saw that 5% then, i contacted chat again and he applied it for me after confirming with him that i ordered the guide after the game.

wow. same price as my quick picks... -.-

edit: nvm. i forget that a quick pick preorder has a locked discount (%) so i'm actually gettin the same percentage off of the newly dropped price (20.99 as stated here. yay!)

I ordered the guide last year, but I haven't preordered the game yet. My prime expired the day after I ordered the guide. Do you think that reordering the guide with the game will give me a release date delivery and 5% off?

bread's done
Back