Final Fantasy XIII-2(PS3) 49.99 at Newegg with promo code

[quote name='vincentgrey']Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. I got an email from Newegg.com about FFXIII-2 for 49.99 with free shipping.

EXTRA $10 OFF with promo code EMCNJGJ77 (expires 02/06/2012)

Sadly, I already bought it at Amazon. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You should put a link and also mention that it's for PS3 not 360 :(

amazing amazing game. Worth $100 used.

XIII revived the series.

See what I did there? Opinion=/=fact. You don't like it fair nuff, this is a deal thread not an opinion thread. But you've been told that before so I guess this is falling on deaf ears/blind eyes.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']amazing amazing game. Worth $100 used.

XIII revived the series.

See what I did there? Opinion=/=fact. You don't like it fair nuff, this is a deal thread not an opinion thread. But you've been told that before so I guess this is falling on deaf ears/blind eyes.[/QUOTE]
fact that XIII and XIII-2 are terrible? Yep.

If Imagine Party Babyz 2 came out for $39.99 would you give the deal 5 stars? A terrible game at any price is a terrible deal.

its a great game so far, but there are better deals man, the target deal for 59.99 with a 20 dollar gift card is better or the amazon w/ the 20 dollar credit :p makes the game 39.99 kinda.. since you could use the cards or credit to buy future items :)

[quote name='neuropunk']fact that XIII and XIII-2 are terrible? Yep.

If Imagine Party Babyz 2 came out for $39.99 would you give the deal 5 stars? A terrible game at any price is a terrible deal.[/QUOTE]
You've been around here long enough to know that your trolling isn't appreciated.

kthxbye

[quote name='neuropunk']fact that XIII and XIII-2 are terrible? Yep.[/QUOTE]
If you hated XIII so much, why on earth did you play XIII-2??? Are you so dense that you couldn't remember that you hated XIII, or are you just a masochist?

[quote name='neuropunk']terrible terrible game. Not worth $10 used.

XIII killed the series.[/QUOTE]

OMG $10 used? LINK LINK

[quote name='TraBuch']FFXIII got way too much hate. Sure, it's linear, but it also has the best battle system in any FF game.[/QUOTE]

That honor goes to FFX-2, as much equal hate that game receives.

[quote name='neuropunk']fact that XIII and XIII-2 are terrible? Yep.

If Imagine Party Babyz 2 came out for $39.99 would you give the deal 5 stars? A terrible game at any price is a terrible deal.[/QUOTE]

Oh man. It's the party babyz guy. Haven't seen you in a while....

bread's done
Back