Final Fantasy XIII for $59.99 in Amazon pre order + $10 Game Credit in Amazon

ALokenauth

CAGiversary!
Final Fantasy XIII for $56.99 in Amazon pre order + $10 Game Credit in Amazon

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=180263...mes&field-keywords=Final+Fantasy+XIII&x=0&y=0:ps3: http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263298856&sr=8-1
:360: http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263298856&sr=8-2

Order Final Fantasy XIII and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotion code will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account up to two (2) business days after your product ships. To redeem your reward, add a Video Games item sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be visible after you have begun the checkout process. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid for one purchase per customer. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

If price drop anytime before the game release. You would get the lowest price. Also you can always cancel the Preorder before the game shipped out.

PS3 Version is 1 disk Blu-ray, 360 is 4 DVD's.
Japan version sold close to 2 millions copies.

Japanese magazine Famitsu, gave Final Fantasy XIII near-perfect score 39/40.
Dengeki PlayStation praised the battle system, stating "the battles are by far the most exciting in the series", and they concluded "FF13 desrves a score of 120, a 100 is not enough

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Supreme0ne']what are these other final fantasy games everyone is talking about? I thought there was only one: Final Fantasy 7[/QUOTE]

are you serious?

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I kid cuz I luv, my fellow CAG's. :bow:[/QUOTE]

:D

on topic: im more worried about the dialogue and melodrama than i am about the linearity

[quote name='Supreme0ne']what are these other final fantasy games everyone is talking about? I thought there was only one: Final Fantasy 7[/QUOTE]

Ah, this was priceless lol.

Just to state my own opinion, I'm looking forward to the game. And that's it, should be good. Don't care that it's linear, that just means there's less BS I have to worry about [possibly] missing because I didn't do the side-quest where you help the little town boy find his favorite pink shoes that were stolen by an overgrown chocobo that was somehow hiding under his bed, but not to be found before you explored an entire cave looking for the damn thing first. Thanks I feel better now =)

[quote name='vithang']Hey guys, they are gonna announce the collectors for PS3 tomorrow. Just FYI, dont get all excited now.[/QUOTE]

Why u lie like that ?? lol

I'm wondering about FF themed avatar gear for the 360...well for Home on the PS3 too, I suppose. If exclusive gear comes with the 360 bundle, I would expect something on XBL, as well. Why are they being so secretive with this release? So much money left on the table.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']damn, and here I was hoping it's as good or better as FFX[/QUOTE]

For you, it may very well be. Come on, I love reading reviews, but much like in pirates of the caribbean, they're more guidelines than actual rules.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']damn, and here I was hoping it's as good or better as FFX[/QUOTE]

You're not alone man. I'm still going to get the game, but I think I may wait a bit. Amazon dropped the price in Japan by 62% in 3 months. And since the same mixed reviews have occurred here...it's safe to say there will be some kind of significant price drop here as well within 3 months.

I'm thinking of just applying my $20 GC from BFBC2 towards God of War III. It's a bit cheaper, comes with the Apollo skin, and $10 GC as well. And GOWIII is a game that most definitely will keep it's value for quite a while...just like Uncharted.

[quote name='Vortextk']For you, it may very well be. Come on, I love reading reviews, but much like in pirates of the caribbean, they're more guidelines than actual rules.[/QUOTE]

Smart man, this one :applause:Don't care about the score, just read the review and see what they criticized. Did they criticize the linearity? What if you don't care about whether the first half of the game is linear or not? Watch some gameplay videos, read some reviews, and decide on your own, not some arbitrary review score. What may be a negative for someone can be a positive for another.

And keep in mind, some of these will be sensationalist to draw readers in to buy their magazine or read their review. For example, take Edge magazine. 50? Really? I have a hard time ever imagining a numbered FF getting a 50. Junk gets 50, not FF. More likely than not, they put that to draw readers. I know I'm tempted to read it to see how they can ever justify a 50.

[quote name='Vortextk']For you, it may very well be. Come on, I love reading reviews, but much like in pirates of the caribbean, they're more guidelines than actual rules.[/QUOTE]

So true... There have been times when I've played games rated a perfect 10 (MGS4) and I've had to sludge my way through while there have been other times when I've played games rated a 6.7 by IGN (Disgaea 3) and I've found myself playing it until 3am some nights loving every minute of it.

...from what I've been reading, it seems like I will enjoy Final Fantasy XIII and I'm excited. :bouncy:

Will it be the greatest game ever? Well, no. That game has already been made (Four Square), but as long as its fun I'm good.

[quote name='KillerRamen'](Four Square)[/QUOTE]

what?

On another note, this might be the first FF game I rush through so can sell it before it loses its value. No DLC and the plummeting Japanese prices makes this seem like a really bad investment. Many people have also pointed out, but Square is honestly losing so much profit by forgoing DLC. fucking Japanese devs are really slow at adopting new models, zzz.Ofc there's really no way they could make back all they lost on the White Engine.

it seems like it is, but that the world has moved on since FFX, so reviews are lower. Imagine if FFX were released today...it would get solid reviews but not straight 9s and 10s.

I think people should stop relying so much on review scores to make or break your purchase. The reviews are already polarizing--a few perfect scores, and a score as low as 5/10. Both XII and XIII are looking to be polarizing, love-or-hate-it FFs, so you really should just play the game for yourself instead of worrying too much about what the gaming media thinks.

I mean, the western media tends to have a negative JRPG bias these days.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']what?

On another note, this might be the first FF game I rush through so can sell it before it loses its value. No DLC and the plummeting Japanese prices makes this seem like a really bad investment. Many people have also pointed out, but Square is honestly losing so much profit by forgoing DLC. fucking Japanese devs are really slow at adopting new models, zzz.Ofc there's really no way they could make back all they lost on the White Engine.[/QUOTE]

I personally am glad they aren't milking us dry with DLC.

[quote name='ithebigc']Smart man, this one :applause:Don't care about the score, just read the review and see what they criticized. Did they criticize the linearity? What if you don't care about whether the first half of the game is linear or not? Watch some gameplay videos, read some reviews, and decide on your own, not some arbitrary review score. What may be a negative for someone can be a positive for another.

And keep in mind, some of these will be sensationalist to draw readers in to buy their magazine or read their review. For example, take Edge magazine. 50? Really? I have a hard time ever imagining a numbered FF getting a 50. Junk gets 50, not FF. More likely than not, they put that to draw readers. I know I'm tempted to read it to see how they can ever justify a 50.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on all counts. To be honest, I'm more excited for FFXIII than any previous FF, largely because of its linearity (along with the sci-fi setting, character design, and a lead character that isn't an emo prettyboy). It's been said already, but the open-world aspects of typical FFs (and JRPGs in general) put me off of them terribly. I love the combat mechanics and storylines of JRPGs, but I can't stand being forced to talk to every person in every town, and click on every object in every room just to make sure I don't miss some key skill, item, or quest. The fact that I reached the final boss in FFX and was completely unable to kill him because I didn't spend enough time earning all of the summons through the various minigames is horrendous design logic. I mean, really, I NEED to succeed at Blitzball to get Wakka's whateveritem? No offense to those who loved the minigames in Final Fantasy titles, or enjoyed walking around the environment clicking on everything just to randomly discover items, but it's just not for me.

Now XIII comes out and announces that it's still a 40+ hour RPG, has a streamlined path to follow, emphasizes storyline and character progression over minigames and sidequests, features an intruiging combat system that mixes classic and new concepts, and comes packaged in some of the highest production values ever seen in a videogame? Yeah, that's a day-one purchase for me, and I couldn't care less what any reviewer says.

[quote name='Trastan']Agreed on all counts. To be honest, I'm more excited for FFXIII than any previous FF, largely because of its linearity (along with the sci-fi setting, character design, and a lead character that isn't an emo prettyboy). It's been said already, but the open-world aspects of typical FFs (and JRPGs in general) put me off of them terribly. I love the combat mechanics and storylines of JRPGs, but I can't stand being forced to talk to every person in every town, and click on every object in every room just to make sure I don't miss some key skill, item, or quest. The fact that I reached the final boss in FFX and was completely unable to kill him because I didn't spend enough time earning all of the summons through the various minigames is horrendous design logic. I mean, really, I NEED to succeed at Blitzball to get Wakka's whateveritem? No offense to those who loved the minigames in Final Fantasy titles, or enjoyed walking around the environment clicking on everything just to randomly discover items, but it's just not for me.

Now XIII comes out and announces that it's still a 40+ hour RPG, has a streamlined path to follow, emphasizes storyline and character progression over minigames and sidequests, features an intruiging combat system that mixes classic and new concepts, and comes packaged in some of the highest production values ever seen in a videogame? Yeah, that's a day-one purchase for me, and I couldn't care less what any reviewer says.[/QUOTE]

Well said indeed! :applause:

Anyone else pre-order this on an open order? I have it on an existing order opened last year and the estimated delivery date is the 12th with 2-day Amazon Prime... I could cancel and do release day shipping if I open a new order but that kind of defeats the purpose...

But yeah, anyone with this on an old order have a different delivery date?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Anyone else pre-order this on an open order? I have it on an existing order opened last year and the estimated delivery date is the 12th with 2-day Amazon Prime... I could cancel and do release day shipping if I open a new order but that kind of defeats the purpose...

But yeah, anyone with this on an old order have a different delivery date?[/QUOTE]

you can always change your shipping method. in your invoice.

[quote name='Trastan']Agreed on all counts. To be honest, I'm more excited for FFXIII than any previous FF, largely because of its linearity (along with the sci-fi setting, character design, and a lead character that isn't an emo prettyboy). It's been said already, but the open-world aspects of typical FFs (and JRPGs in general) put me off of them terribly. I love the combat mechanics and storylines of JRPGs, but I can't stand being forced to talk to every person in every town, and click on every object in every room just to make sure I don't miss some key skill, item, or quest. The fact that I reached the final boss in FFX and was completely unable to kill him because I didn't spend enough time earning all of the summons through the various minigames is horrendous design logic. I mean, really, I NEED to succeed at Blitzball to get Wakka's whateveritem? No offense to those who loved the minigames in Final Fantasy titles, or enjoyed walking around the environment clicking on everything just to randomly discover items, but it's just not for me.

Now XIII comes out and announces that it's still a 40+ hour RPG, has a streamlined path to follow, emphasizes storyline and character progression over minigames and sidequests, features an intruiging combat system that mixes classic and new concepts, and comes packaged in some of the highest production values ever seen in a videogame? Yeah, that's a day-one purchase for me, and I couldn't care less what any reviewer says.[/QUOTE]

This is an awesome post dude, and I feel largely the same way. The only concerns I have ever had with the game (which are admittedly both minor concerns) are being able to use the party members I want to and only really controlling one character. Only being able to control one character is something I am used to from Mass Effect, so that one is even less of a concern.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Anyone else pre-order this on an open order? I have it on an existing order opened last year and the estimated delivery date is the 12th with 2-day Amazon Prime... I could cancel and do release day shipping if I open a new order but that kind of defeats the purpose...

But yeah, anyone with this on an old order have a different delivery date?[/QUOTE]

You have 2 day shipping on it? Almost guaranteed to get it the day after release. Other than like WKC, which it seems amazon didn't even receive till the day it came out, every game I've gotten from them since last year has come in the day after release. All of them are on 2day shipping orders and always have an estimate of 3 days out.

In all fairness, the level of pessimism toward the game before it was even available in English was unfair.

Final Fantasy has never let me down, besides.

I preordered this on Amazon with release day delivery, and it still hasn't shipped (though it says it will arrive on Tuesday). Having never done this before, I'm getting pretty curious about the process. Do they just wait until the day before and then overnight it, or am I looking at most likely getting it after the 9th because of a late shipment?

Comparing current 7s and 8s to past 8s and 9s is unfair. Even the best, most enjoyable rpgs this gen, such as Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia, got low scores when in reality 10 years ago those same games would be 9s pretty easily. Its a change in culture, JRPGs are on there way out, unfortunately. Its just a genre that hasn't been revolutionized. Same gameplay, same standard cliche stories, and pretty graphics don't make up for that. As it stands though, wouldn't FF13 still be the highest rated JRPG this gen? On PS3 atleast? I plan to get it regardless, and have it coming from Amazon Tuesday, so hey, to each their own. On and to the guy above me, yes, they do send it overnight on Monday so that it arrives Tuesday, this is to prevent any mistaken Monday deliveries.

Story hasn't exactly been revolutionized in any genre of late... LO was way too hyped up, much like FFXIII. They aren't going to perform as well as people thought. Do you remember the ridiculous claims Hiro made during interviews about Blue Dragon and LO?

The transition from last-gen to current-gen has allowed more realism in games, so it's helped out genres that actually tried to go in that direction but JRPGs have never been about realism. There's absolutely no trend to suggest that, so what you're left with is just better looking graphics.

I'll stick to my claim that there haven't been many "revolutions." Wii motion controls are a gimmick, Halo changed some things for FPSes then every single FPS started copying it... There's been refinements to derivative formulas, but has anything really "wowed" you?

The issue with JRPGs is that the US market was flooded with crap. Absolute and utter garbarge that didn't even do well in Japan. There hasn't been a killer AAA JRPG in the last few years because Japanese devs. don't play catch up with what's going on in the worldwide industry.

But I think the first step for Japanese devs. to take a new/better direction is to stop bringing crap over to the states expecting it to do well. Once the market is inundated with bad games... there goes any desire from the population to keep buying those kind of games. See the music game industry... :/

[quote name='Monroeski']I preordered this on Amazon with release day delivery, and it still hasn't shipped (though it says it will arrive on Tuesday). Having never done this before, I'm getting pretty curious about the process. Do they just wait until the day before and then overnight it, or am I looking at most likely getting it after the 9th because of a late shipment?[/QUOTE]

Usually for my orders with release date delivery it ships out the day before and I always get in on release day.

It's funny watching this game get scores closer to LO,Eternal Sonata, and X-2 when I think everyone here knows it's in another league compared to them.

But it's a big name game that's really linear, and giving it lower scores is going to attract a lot attention to these critics.

If this game was a new IP by a different dev it would be in the mid 90s.

Just a heads-up, anyone planning on canceling their order might want to do it tonight to be safe. I usually don't get charged for orders until Monday (same day they ship) but they charged me for Bayonetta on a Sunday (prepared shipment earlier than usual) and I think it happened on one other occasion too.

I won't be canceling my order but I will be contemplating reselling the game after I finish it, and ever since current-gen that thought usually doesn't come to my head.

[quote name='SimaYi']Just a heads-up, anyone planning on canceling their order might want to do it tonight to be safe. I usually don't get charged for orders until Monday (same day they ship) but they charged me for Bayonetta on a Sunday (prepared shipment earlier than usual) and I think it happened on one other occasion too.

I won't be canceling my order but I will be contemplating reselling the game after I finish it, and ever since current-gen that thought usually doesn't come to my head.[/QUOTE]

SADLY I cant cancel mine because I have $10 gaming credit on it and the credit would expire , So instead I am goinng to sell it on CAG for $55 shipped :D

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's funny watching this game get scores closer to LO,Eternal Sonata, and X-2 when I think everyone here knows it's in another league compared to them.

But it's a big name game that's really linear, and giving it lower scores is going to attract a lot attention to these critics.

If this game was a new IP by a different dev it would be in the mid 90s.[/QUOTE]

Uh, thanks for speaking for me and "everyone", but actually....No, I don't know it's in another league compared to them.

A just-as-likely explanation is that FF fans who eagerly anticipate every new entry in the series will make this game to be better than it "objectively" is. By "objectively", I mean the opinion of someone who has never played any other FF entries. It's the only fair way to compare a FF game to something like LO or ES. Let it stand on its own merits, as those games necessarily had to do b/c of their original IP status, and as every video game should rightly do.

Will FF XIII be the greatest orgasmic delight in the history of video games? Does it need to be? I'm sure FF XIII will be a very enjoyable game for FF fans and newcomers to the series alike. Temper your expectations (it seems a lot of the reviews have done this already) and let the game breathe, folks, and don't take it so personally when you see review scores that are no up to what you expect from a game that hasn't even been released in NA.

I personally wont mind the linearity, since I no longer have the patience to wander aimlessly and be bombarded with random encounters. However, what I am concerned about is the lack of variety. Previous FF had tons of minigames and really fun diversions. Chocobo breeding to get the best materias, Triple Triad, Blitz Ball, etc. FF13 seems to only have monster hunting, which I got tired of rather quickly in FF12. Nevertheless I want to give FF13 a try hoping I can experience something unique and new.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Story hasn't exactly been revolutionized in any genre of late... LO was way too hyped up, much like FFXIII. They aren't going to perform as well as people thought. Do you remember the ridiculous claims Hiro made during interviews about Blue Dragon and LO?

The transition from last-gen to current-gen has allowed more realism in games, so it's helped out genres that actually tried to go in that direction but JRPGs have never been about realism. There's absolutely no trend to suggest that, so what you're left with is just better looking graphics.

I'll stick to my claim that there haven't been many "revolutions." Wii motion controls are a gimmick, Halo changed some things for FPSes then every single FPS started copying it... There's been refinements to derivative formulas, but has anything really "wowed" you?

The issue with JRPGs is that the US market was flooded with crap. Absolute and utter garbarge that didn't even do well in Japan. There hasn't been a killer AAA JRPG in the last few years because Japanese devs. don't play catch up with what's going on in the worldwide industry.

But I think the first step for Japanese devs. to take a new/better direction is to stop bringing crap over to the states expecting it to do well. Once the market is inundated with bad games... there goes any desire from the population to keep buying those kind of games. See the music game industry... :/[/QUOTE]

I'll give props to Lost Odyssey on the story. It was a different take on the older Final Fantasy games of a guy wanting to rule the world. Although the ending cutscene was pure JRPG cliched BS. But, I'd put the story over any Final Fantasy game released after 6. It also made sense somehow, and didn't get stuck up its' own ass like FF games now tend to do.

I think that Square has tried too hard to western-ize this FF game and it's getting slammed for basically trying to turn it into a JRPG shooter (Point A to B with set pieces). It's also getting slammed by fans for no Japanese voice acting on the disc because they hate the English VA and the song that Lewis is singing (also, she can't sing good).

[quote name='newlu']I'm getting the game from Amazon for $39.90(ECA) + $10 credit.

WIN[/QUOTE]

I am getting mine for $39.99 myself. Used the $20 BF:BC2 Credit.

Probably going to use the $10 credit on either Alan Wake or Just Cause 2

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's funny watching this game get scores closer to LO,Eternal Sonata, and X-2 when I think everyone here knows it's in another league compared to them.

If this game was a new IP by a different dev it would be in the mid 90s.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was thinking the exact opposite. If this were a new IP it would probably have gotten much lower scores. I think the only thing saving it is the Final Fantasy name and production values.

lol @ people canceling their pre-orders because of the American reviews. Heh, since when is 8-9 a low score? Furthermore, did anyone, I mean ANYONE, not expect them to say what they're saying? This is a FPS / western-game generation. Anything that's not like Halo, Gears, Mass Effect or Oblivion is simply not going to be "as good as it could have been" (according to American critics). Some of you need to realize that JRPGs and WRPGs are almost two completely different genres now and probably shouldn't even be compared at this point. The fact of that matter is, it's become trendy to bash JRPGs. Which is funny because shooters haven't changed much either over the years; the only real difference is multiplayer. Do you honestly think that FPS would be so popular this gen if there was no online multiplayer? They wouldn't.

I'll be getting the game on release day as usual. I may or may not think it's the best Final Fantasy ever, but I'll tell you this much: I've never played a bad FF game. Shit, I've never even played one that wasn't at least good. And I've played them all. Am I disappointed that there are no towns? Sure, but I haven't played the game yet either. For all I know, there could be some other aspect of the game that makes up for it, or who knows, I may not even miss it.

[quote name='Sushi-X']lol @ people canceling their pre-orders because of the American reviews. Heh, since when is 8-9 a low score? Furthermore, did anyone, I mean ANYONE, not expect them to say what they're saying? This is a FPS / western-game generation. Anything that's not like Halo, Gears, Mass Effect or Oblivion is simply not going to be "as good as it could have been" (according to American critics). Some of you need to realize that JRPGs and WRPGs are almost two completely different genres now and probably shouldn't even be compared at this point. The fact of that matter is, it's become trendy to bash JRPGs. Which is funny because shooters haven't changed much either over the years; the only real difference is multiplayer. Do you honestly think that FPS would be so popular this gen if there was no online multiplayer? They wouldn't.

I'll be getting the game on release day as usual. I may or may not think it's the best Final Fantasy ever, but I'll tell you this much: I've never played a bad FF game. Shit, I've never even played one that wasn't at least good. And I've played them all. Am I disappointed that there are no towns? Sure, but I haven't played the game yet either. For all I know, there could be some other aspect of the game that makes up for it, or who knows, I may not even miss it.[/QUOTE]

This. :applause:

Sadly we do live in a generation where the Gears, Halos, CODs, L4Ds, etc... rule the critics minds.

You guys have to be insane to cancel your orders based on a few reviews who obviously are very biased towards Mass Effect, Fallout, and Oblivion style RPGs. I love all three but then again I am a pretty open minded gamer and play pretty much everything. These critics that are bashing the game for linear style are obviously very biased towards western RPGs.

The only rationale I can understand is not having enough time and waiting for a drop. That is perfectly understandable. I just feel this dumb movement towards purely western RPGs is just stupid. There is room for both. So what if the game is linear? So a critic finds it alright to knock FF for being linear but still praises an FPS like the very overrated MW2 which is linear as well. Now I know they are not the same genre of game but I just dont get it. Open world is not everything and should not be a reason to knock on a game. The game is what it is and saying what could have been is a fucking cop out and you all know it.

I am getting the game on both consoles and plan on getting the full gamerscore as well as the platinum trophy. Why? I am a fan of the RPG genre as a whole. I played the hell out of Fallout 3 & Oblivion and loved them. However, I will also admit I am a big fanboy of anything Final Fantasy and always will be. In between my 2 plays I will be playing God of War III and Resonance of Fate as well.

[quote name='Sushi-X']lol @ people canceling their pre-orders because of the American reviews. Heh, since when is 8-9 a low score? Furthermore, did anyone, I mean ANYONE, not expect them to say what they're saying? This is a FPS / western-game generation. Anything that's not like Halo, Gears, Mass Effect or Oblivion is simply not going to be "as good as it could have been" (according to American critics). Some of you need to realize that JRPGs and WRPGs are almost two completely different genres now and probably shouldn't even be compared at this point. The fact of that matter is, it's become trendy to bash JRPGs. Which is funny because shooters haven't changed much either over the years; the only real difference is multiplayer. Do you honestly think that FPS would be so popular this gen if there was no online multiplayer? They wouldn't.

I'll be getting the game on release day as usual. I may or may not think it's the best Final Fantasy ever, but I'll tell you this much: I've never played a bad FF game. Shit, I've never even played one that wasn't at least good. And I've played them all. Am I disappointed that there are no towns? Sure, but I haven't played the game yet either. For all I know, there could be some other aspect of the game that makes up for it, or who knows, I may not even miss it.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever considered that some people are cancelling their preorders because all signs point to a soon price drop or deal? I can't speak for everyone but being a cheapass when I actually pony up the cash for a full priced game it's usually because it's a must own title, otherwise I bide my time and wait till I can get it cheaper. Due to the long development time and the normal final fantasy name people were thinking this was going to be a must own but the fact of the matter is it looks like it's actually a weaker entry in the series thus dropping it from a must own to a "play when I can get it cheaper."

I'll admit I love Final Fantasy and I was looking forward to this but I'll probably wait till I can get it a little cheaper now. Not to mention FFXII already gave me doubts about the final fantasy name and now reading some of the reviews just confirms that I'm not exactly sure I'll be into the new direction square seems to be going anymore with the series.

bread's done
Back