Final Fantasy XIII Jihl Nabaat Female Avatar Outfit Code

Samurai_X-51

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I'm looking to find a home for the Jihl Nabaat outfit that is only obtainable from buying one of the $400 FFXIII Xbox 360 bundles.

I'll put the important info about this in bold as I realize it got lengthy...

This is what it looks like on an avatar (looks just like the game):
jihlnabaatoutfit_f.png

The Yaag Rorsch and Chocobo codes have already been used, so I am willing to mail the card if the buyer wants it, but I can also (and would prefer to only) e-mail the code for instant gratification.

eBay took my Jihl listing down with an e-mail that was vague, saying it was miscategorized (I had it under "Promo Codes"...) but that it may be a case of I don't have the rights to resell such a thing. My other two sold fine and one buyer has already left positive feedback, which I'd be happy to show you (I can prove it's my eBay account by having you "ask eBay member a question" so I can reply and confirm it's me). I could relist it since they said it was eligible to be relisted, but honestly I'm sick of their fees and other nonsense.

So, for the purposes of avoiding any of the "digital rights" crap in case that's correct, I'm officially selling a friendship with me on Xbox Live and offering this code as a free gift to the buyer, as I'll want to be friends with the person during the process so I can ensure it worked and see how it looks out of curiosity.

The male outfit sold for $36, so I'm looking for $20 (or best offer) for the female one to look like Jihl.

For some reason virtually no one is selling this one on eBay while many people are selling the PSICOM crap ones that are more deserving of being taken down, as those are free by registering the game. If you search "final fantasy avatar" on eBay, you'll see only one Jihl listing, and it's from someone with no feedback, so it's rare.

Beyond that, it's pretty rare to find avatar costumes that are designed to look exactly like a character from a game, especially one of this magnitude.

Anyway, blah blah, make an offer if you're interested. I think it's a great gift for a female gamer...FFXIII seems to cater to female gamers more than any other major RPG ever (and possibly any major game ever) with the Leona Lewis song, Lightning main character branding, and female big bad (which is the character this outfit is based on, if I understand things correctly), so it makes sense as a good one for girl gamers.

I don't know what's normal on here, so post below or send me a PM. I am also open to trade offers (maybe a 1600-point MS points card?) if you have something lying around that makes sense to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW: The person who bought the Chocobo avatar pet was from the UK and I can confirm it worked for him, so this code should work on any Xbox Live profile.

Free bump.

I sat and pondered this for a couple minutes... even looking back at a "sealed" 1600 point card I have, but... I'd never use it and don't have any urge to "collect" avatar clothing I'm not going to wear.

Anyone out there that will wear it though, jump at it. If the chocobo code is any idea of how absurdly the price might go up... then yeah. Better now than later. =)

Thanks for the bumps.

Yeah, it's weird and hard to predict what they will go for, but, to me, they are all worth over $10 no question.

Since you cannot get them without buying the $400 bundle or through this method, they're hard to price, but they are pretty rare either way.

This one was at $12.88 with two bids from the same buyer before eBay took it down, meaning he/she upped the max bid after bidding the min, so I'll consider any offer over $10 (in value, so trades incl.) and will probably take anything close to $20 if it's the best offer I've seen.

Again, I have 103 positive feedbacks with zero negatives on eBay, so you can trust me, and them taking down the listing has no bearing on my reliability. We can exchange gamertags and facebook friend requests if that makes anyone feel more comfortable doing the transaction outside of eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Samurai_X-51']Yeah, it's weird and hard to predict what they will go for, but, to me, they are all worth over $10 no question.

Since you cannot get them without buying the $400 bundle or through this method, they're hard to price, but they are pretty rare either way.

Mine was at $12.88 with two bid from the same buyer, meaning he/she upped the max bid after bidding the min, so I'll consider any offer over $10 and will probably take anything close to $20 if it's the best offer I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it'll be over $20, a lot of people bid last minute, as I have 11 watchers and with 7 bids for $5.50.

[quote name='Samurai_X-51']Yeah, I rarely bid before the last minute or so. The price it's at with anything more than an hour left doesn't mean much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah cause I remember my friends was at $2 last 3 hours and it sold for $30.

I am also willing to list it quickly on eBay if someone wants to pre-arrange a Buy It Now situation. There are so many other DLC codes on eBay that I don't get why mine was targeted.

I just don't want my eBay account flagged for re-listing something they took down, even though they left "re-list this item" as an option when they are able to remove it altogether. So I'll do it quickly if we can pre-arrange a time to log on to eBay.

Assuming it doesn't get taken down, it's the same as this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox360-Final-F...tZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item3efddfed1b

Except I have 103 feedbacks vs. his three feedbacks, and I'm willing to undercut whatever he gets for it, especially if we can go outside of eBay and thus avoid eBay fees.

bump -- in talks with someone through PM who has to figure out whether she can download it, so this could be gone at any moment

she said to keep trying to move it so as not to hold things up, so no sweat if you grab it before she can, and i won't create a bidding war.

bread's done
Back