Final Fantasy XIII Limited Edition Soundtrack back in stock for $71.99 - 23 left?

Great package, song titles listed in english as well as japanese which is helpful. Costly though, the 5500 yen is a better starting price, I guess importing killed it.

I just went with the regular edition. The LE packaging and contents aren't all that impressive.

Too bad I accidentally ended up ordering two soundtracks because I thought SE was never going to get more in stock and my back order shipped -_-

extra one for $30 shipped if anyone's interested =D

[quote name='wasabi5858']those LE for $30 on ebay are all fake.[/QUOTE]
Thought so since something seemed fishy. How can you tell which are legit?

I guess I won't bother since Ebay isn't safe with getting legit products. I'm not gonna bother I guess with Amazon since I don't know for sure if it will be worth much.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']do you think these will hold their value?[/QUOTE]

I assume, atleast most of it's value. It's an import so you won't ever be able to like walk in gamestop or wal-mart and pick this up on clearance.

[quote name='neuropunk']Thought so since something seemed fishy. How can you tell which are legit?

I guess I won't bother since Ebay isn't safe with getting legit products. I'm not gonna bother I guess with Amazon since I don't know for sure if it will be worth much.[/QUOTE]

The box is different. Those in the pic are like slip cover with open top/bottom. The real one is a real box.

There is a sticker with the seal on the front.

The box dimension/aspect ratio is different.

All those $30 from all these ebayer all came around at the same time. It wasn't there a few weeks ago.

Real LE retail for 5500 yen or something. They were selling it for $80-90 all these time. If you are going to undercut, even at a loss, why settle for something like $30... you know the saying... if it is too bad to be true...

I wouldn't trust any game or anime soundtrack on ebay to be legit period, high price or no. If you're fine with counterfeits knock yourself out though. I've got a few counterfeit ones myself from ages past.

Hehe, managed to get the last one just a minute ago, I checked yesterday and it was out of stock. I'm just a sucker for Le stuff,and when it's the last one in stock, it makes it even more an impulse buy!!! Damn you overpriced soundtrack

[quote name='aegisol']Still available at amazon Japan if that makes you feel any better[/QUOTE]

would i be able to order off amazon.jp if i'm in america?

[quote name='evilchris']would i be able to order off amazon.jp if i'm in america?[/QUOTE]
You can order, shipping is more expensive of course but I have purchased soundtracks using Amazon JP and had no problems at all.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']do you think these will hold their value?[/QUOTE]

That's hard to say. Games are one thing but soundtracks are a whole different beast. Given that music is much more easy to get your hands on and play than an actual game, I'm hard-pressed to believe these will really hold much demand over time. Now, it's possible it won't depreciate much from what you pay for it, but I don't recall many limited edition soundtracks or even limited edition strategy guides **appreciating** over time.

Also, you have think about the fact that FF13 has not garnered the universal love that previous FF games have gotten. It would seem FF13 may be more the game that broke the franchise's back than the game that brought it to a new level (of course, that's some reviewers' opinions -- personally, I think it's a gorgeous title though I certainly understand the criticisms on gameplay).

bread's done
Back