Finally a good flea market find!

jah2004

CAGiversary!
I hate flea markets because I never find anything...until today! I just got Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance and Growlanser Generations PS2 for $10 each. Both mint and complete. Pretty good deal right?

[quote name='jah2004']I hate flea markets because I never find anything...until today! I just got Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance and Growlanser Generations PS2 for $10 each. Both mint and complete. Pretty good deal right?[/QUOTE]
If growlanser was complete with the box and all the extras, then you did get a good deal.

I just got a Wiimote and classic controller from Goodwill for $25 on Tuesday. I normally can't find that many good deals anymore at the flea markets either.

Growlanser didnt have all the extra stuff (box, watch,etc) so in that sense it isnt complete. But the case, game discs and manual are there and mint. I probably wont get to play it until 2010 seriously though.

[quote name='jah2004']Growlanser didnt have all the extra stuff (box, watch,etc) so in that sense it isnt complete. But the case, game discs and manual are there and mint. I probably wont get to play it until 2010 seriously though.[/QUOTE]
There where 2 versions of Growlanser. So you did get the a Complete version just not the Special Edition version.

Thats a good deal. All the Growlanser schwag woulda made it a great deal, but you still did good.

I was lucky enough to pick up MGS2: Substance this week at a GS as part of a b2g1free deal. MGS was even the free game! =D

Yeah I thought the deluxe was a separate release but wasnt sure. And the funny thing is I had planned on going to Gamestop and getting Substance as part of the buy 2 get 1. Glad I dont have to go there now!

bread's done
Back