Finally got Rez!

tdphillips

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Absolutely mint case/manual/disc (no scratches whatsoever) $26.99 at a local GS. It may not be the absolute best price, but is definitely rare to find in store and at this price. Right now I'll take the $7 risk of a re-release.

Also picked up a mint copy of Culdcept $7.99 at EB. Good price IMO on this game. Still had the top sticker on it.

Good find, I too managed to find a mint rez at a GS, mine wanted 29.99 for it though.

It's a fun game, pretty short and simple, but that last extra level really sucks.

[quote name='jimbodan']Good find, I too managed to find a mint rez at a GS, mine wanted 29.99 for it though.

It's a fun game, pretty short and simple, but that last extra level really sucks.[/quote]

That's the price mine was, but with the discount card was 10% off, $26.99.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='jimbodan']Good find, I too managed to find a mint rez at a GS, mine wanted 29.99 for it though.

It's a fun game, pretty short and simple, but that last extra level really sucks.[/quote]

That's the price mine was, but with the discount card was 10% off, $26.99.[/quote]

Ah, I got it during the buy 2 get 1 free sale, I'm not sure if the applied my edge card to the purhase or not

This game imo is overrated by a lot of people, and the colors make me nauseated. I really didn't spend a lot of time on it after I beat it a few times.

[quote name='opportunity777']This game imo is overrated by a lot of people, and the colors make me nauseated. I really didn't spend a lot of time after I beat it a few times.[/quote]

I actually agree with you, although the colors don't bother me, I just don't think the game is the second coming like everyone else swears it is. It's a fun little game, but nothing special.

When the game first came out I used to play it for hours on my dreamcast just spacing out to the music that I could make with my shots. Nowadays though I can only stand playing one level then I feel like I need a break. Definately needed more levels in this game way to short.

Though Culdcept is extremely long if you actually try to get all the cards and side story art work thing (don't know what to call it).

I've played it some, it's definitely cool, but probably won't keep my attention too long. I can't even find it to rent around here, so I figured I'd buy it, play it awhile and sell or trade it later.

[quote name='jimbodan']Good find, I too managed to find a mint rez at a GS, mine wanted 29.99 for it though.

Do you mean "trance attack", or the level with the super-ambient music and free-form goals?

Fear is the mind killer. (Did they rip that off Dune?)

bread's done
Back