FINALLY I can play all my next gen consoles simultaneously

Killzone ShadowFall is also on the table, but i'm pretty big on finishing what I start.

RESOGUN IS AMAZING!!! ahhhhh loving the PS4! COMPLETELY HASSLE FREE. Downloaded the update in seconds. Downloaded all the games in seconds. Hooked up to my Astro A40s through the optical on the back of the TV so I never have to unplug ANYTHING. And the old PS3 still connected through HD PVR. 

TONIGHT I DINE IN GREATNESS  also general tsao's chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resogun's 5th level is what separates the men from the boys. This is the first level where you absolutely have to use warp speed to survive. You really learn a lot having beat the 5th level compared to having beat any of the others.

I finally got to the end boss and i've found you actually want to use your boost very aggressively to clear as many enemies as you can then maneuver around fending off stuff for your life while your meter recharges.

A general tip for this game is that you want to rescue as many of the green dudes as possible because for every green dude you don't save, youll have an extra speedy enemy you'll have to dodge and you won't get a powerup like shield, weapon upgrade, points or extra life.

You mainly have to be ready to kill the enemies that release the green guys from the cages. If you let them escape after they spawn the green guys die so you have to hunt them down. I've found that my Astro A40s help me a ton hearing where they are. So i'll know whether I have to zoom halfway across the map to killsomething or kill something a little to my left or right allowing me to pay closer attention to my immediate surroundings. That said, I believe the enemies always spawn in the exact same locations so you could just memorize your attack plan.

The 4th boss is actually the easiest in the game since all you have to do is kite him although if you don't shoot backwards while constantly warp speeding away from him then he'll kill all 3 of your lives in seconds.

RIght now i feel like I could take on the whole empire myself. "HEY IMPERIAL FLEET! GET READY TO SUCK SOmE DAK!" This game is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone praises this game so much, but I wasn't impressed with it. I guess it's maybe that I'm not a fan of that genre, but I played up until Level 2 before I got bored... Well, it was because my PS4 broke at that point, but maybe it was for the best. I wasn't having very much fun with Resogun anyway.

I really enjoyed the challenge, visuals and music. Beat all 5 levels on normal and moved onto Killzone. Will return later to finish the game on Veteran difficulty. One of my friends already 100% it. It's one of those games where you can spend all night dying and learning from mistakes or you could beat it in a couple hours if you know the boss mechanics and what happens next.

How did your PS4 go?

bread's done
Back