31 (100%)
From ebay of all places!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290158981692

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Used/Mint
Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box New/Sealed
Digital Devil Saga 2 New/Sealed
Persona 3 Used/Mint

208.00 shipped.

Not mind blowing in its cheapness but not bad considering how much prices have gone up recently. Now I just need to unload my previous copy of nocturne...

smt1.jpg

smt-dds1.jpg

Holy crap, congrats man! I've seen sealed (well, fully sealed) DDS go for $170+ alone and Nocturne goes for $60+ used last I checked!

Hell, even if you consider the games as MSRP, I think you just about broke even! Lucky you!:D

game lots are awesome cause you always get it 50 to 100 bux cheaper than you would normally pay for if bought individually.

im still looking for that dds2 soundtrack..

Aha! So you were the one who used the Buy It Now feature!! I was watching that bid, and was quite surprised to see it randomly disappear before my eyes.

Personally, I would have waited a bit before buying it to see if I could get it cheaper (you know, it was $20 increments and all that jazz), but whatever floats your boat, eh?

And so I continue on my quest for Persona 3 at a decent price...

Nice, that's about as low as it gets on ebay. my DDS1 + Sealed DDS2 auction landed $160. Taking that price into account, you managed to knock off a couple bucks.

[quote name='monkeydeew']whats up with dds2 having two covers haha[/quote]

some PS2 games have flip over covers guess people never take the cover at out to check eh! PSP games have them as well. I know Genj: Dawn of samurai has a flip over cover as well.

Seems like a nice guy too. For some reason he is clearing out his entire collection of video games. Odd thing is that includes alot of newer titles. Anyways in the auction he mentioned something odd,
[SIZE=-1]
"inner-slip & place holder for DDS 2 still intact."

Any idea what he is talking about? I was under the impression digital devil saga 2 didn't have a slipcover

[/SIZE][quote name='KirbyHead']Aha! So you were the one who used the Buy It Now feature!! I was watching that bid, and was quite surprised to see it randomly disappear before my eyes.

Personally, I would have waited a bit before buying it to see if I could get it cheaper (you know, it was $20 increments and all that jazz), but whatever floats your boat, eh?

And so I continue on my quest for Persona 3 at a decent price...[/quote]
He didn't have a reserve set on the auction so a bid would have removed the buy it now option. I'm thinking it's thanks to that buy it now option that I got it for such a good price. Once I saw what he was selling I raced to hit buy it now.

[quote name='Gara'] Anyways in the auction he mentioned something odd,

"inner-slip & place holder for DDS 2 still intact."

Any idea what he is talking about? I was under the impression digital devil saga 2 didn't have a slipcover[/QUOTE]

He's talking about the DDS2 artwork that's included with the DDS box set. It's a place holder for DDS2 for people who do not want to keep both games in DDS box.

[quote name='Vinny']He's talking about the DDS2 artwork that's included with the DDS box set. It's a place holder for DDS2 for people who do not want to keep both games in DDS box.[/quote]

Oho! Thank you for the info

[quote name='Gara'][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
He didn't have a reserve set on the auction so a bid would have removed the buy it now option. I'm thinking it's thanks to that buy it now option that I got it for such a good price. Once I saw what he was selling I raced to hit buy it now.[/quote]

Ah, I see. It's unfortunate that I don't have that kind of money to spend. :(

Well, kudos to you! Have fun getting through all those games. :D

Wow, I didnt realize that DDS 1 was going for that much! I found it complete with the box/insert & soundtrack at a EB/GS just a month or two ago for like $25. Im surprised Gamestop hasnt figured out that this is one of the rarer games and jacked their price up.

[quote name='Puffa469']Wow, I didnt realize that DDS 1 was going for that much! I found it complete with the box/insert & soundtrack at a EB/GS just a month or two ago for like $25. Im surprised Gamestop hasnt figured out that this is one of the rarer games and jacked their price up.[/quote]

Shhhhh! Actually I think it was raised already. The website says $39.99

[quote name='Gara']Shhhhh! Actually I think it was raised already. The website says $39.99[/quote]

yeah it is, i bought my mint copy of DDS1 deluxe box from GS $38.xx after 10%. they also charge the same amount for the game only without the box, ive seen those in the wild twice already and i wish i wouldve bought them.

slightly off topic but does anyone know the size of the Persona 3 guide? their was one at my local gamecrazy yesterday but it's small almost manga sized but $19.99. is this the actual strategy guide?

[quote name='gothamcentral79']slightly off topic but does anyone know the size of the Persona 3 guide? their was one at my local gamecrazy yesterday but it's small almost manga sized but $19.99. is this the actual strategy guide?[/QUOTE]

Yes this is the actual guide. Most Doublejump Books guides are this size. Anyway nice score OP, I really didn't know that DDS1 was so in demand right now.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Yes this is the actual guide. Most Doublejump Books guides are this size. Anyway nice score OP, I really didn't know that DDS1 was so in demand right now.[/quote]

thanks, i think i'll pick it up.

bread's done
Back