Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit. Why does work always call on my off days for me to come in. I'm not going to (plus i have to help my dad later anyways so kind of can't), but it's just annoying.

I know I need more hours, but if you want me to work, schedule me. I'll work them then. I just hate getting called in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sort by: date added.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing that option when I right click and sort by. Its just giving me title, artist, genre, year, rating.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not seeing that option when I right click and sort by. Its just giving me title, artist, genre, year, rating.[/QUOTE]

Right click the top bar to the right of the last "column" you see, you should get a fuckton of options in a list...

It's like:

Auto size all columns
------------------------
Album
Album Artist
Album Rating
Date Added
etc.

Make sure date added is checked, it will show the "Date Added" column in your library now.
Just click the column to sort. Click again to reverse sort, I believe.

[quote name='munch']So I'm thinking about getting a cheap ps3 game. Heavenly sword our the god of war collection? I've already played the 1st god of war.[/QUOTE]

I'd avoid Heavenly Sword. It was a decent early title for PS3, but it was really repetitive and extremely short. Imagine using the same combo for 5 hours and then you win. A couple of the boss battles are cool but they didn't stick with me enough to change my opinion of the game. My favorite part was the cheesiness of the baddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back