Find me a worse song than this

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks. Now I feel better that there's at least one truly verified bad song in here. Oh and :rofl: @ the Leonard Nimoy song. That shit was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!?! Spock rocks!!! Rick Astley pwns all!!! You betta recognize!!!

...fried egg, fried egg...gotta get down on fried egg...:whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Interstella 5555']
tCtj7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!:rofl:

well actually, her mom, agent and ARK are the ones that would be laughing all the way to the bank. She won't be getting rich off of this as a single release while being strictly a performer.

Who ever posted the "My Jeans" song: Burn in hell. I woke up with that god damn song stuck in my head, and it won't leave! Ahh...!

[quote name='Chase']Who ever posted the "My Jeans" song: Burn in hell. I woke up with that god damn song stuck in my head, and it won't leave! Ahh...![/QUOTE]

It truly is the worst song.

[quote name='Chase']Who ever posted the "My Jeans" song: Burn in hell. I woke up with that god damn song stuck in my head, and it won't leave! Ahh...![/QUOTE]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It truly is the worst song.[/QUOTE]

i agree

Don't ever besmirch the name of Wesley Willis. Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, breakfast of champions.

Whats funny is if you google "Worst song ever" like half of the first page is referencing this exact same song.

Anything Soulja Boy is pretty much bad. I think this is worse then Crank That and that's saying something.

[youtube]Om4eqmF1hlM[/youtube]

That 16 year old girl who looks like she's 26 and married the creepy guy from Lost who's over 50. She's supposedly a singer, but she's absolutely terrible.

bread's done
Back