Find out how many Wiis and PS3s are in YOUR LOCAL STORES!!!!

I dont know how legit the seekers are.

While searching from my current location, I found 4 brand new Best Buys that don't truly exist in real life and that is just in the North part of Kansas City.

For the Wii Best Buy things, I looked at the addresses after also seeing 3 brand new Best Buys that we dont have, and realized that they are really gamestop and EBgames.

[quote name='lordopus99']I dont know how legit the seekers are.

While searching from my current location, I found 4 brand new Best Buys that don't truly exist in real life and that is just in the North part of Kansas City.[/QUOTE]
You should definitely wait in line at one of those 4 locations. No one else will no about it!

[quote name='coolbrys']For the Wii Best Buy things, I looked at the addresses after also seeing 3 brand new Best Buys that we dont have, and realized that they are really gamestop and EBgames.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed some of those addresses being walmart after looking more into it.

[quote name='crewj']i was shown a map of indiana when i put in my chicago zipcode...[/QUOTE]

:lol: Well, looks like you have the best chance of any CAG at getting a new console.

Not sure how accurate this is...the Wii seeker said some Target stores have about 39 or 50 but one particular store has 5449 of them. At it is located on a relatively small town. hmmm.....

Where i live, it's only a town of 3500 people. It says the best buy (we don't have one so im assuming it is the Walmart, which is the only store around here that would carry it) is getting 53 Wii's in. There is no way that is possible for this small a town. Meanwhile in the closer suburbs of St. Louis where there are much more people they are only getting 24.

This must be a rough estimate for stores.They all come up with same number, no matter high the selling district is.

ps3 in nyc
eb/gamestop 5-25
bestbuy 30-60
walmart 10-25
target 10-20
circuit city union square 100(duh!)

wii in nyc
best buy small location 24
best buy large location 96
target small location 60's
target medium location 80's
target large locations 120's
union square 100(same as ps3?that's not right)

They didn't even mention the really high selling areas that include the Toyrus in Times Square or Nintendo World Store.The Chelsea BestBuy should have more ps3 since it high selling district.Last year they had 100 xbox360 system during launch day.

[quote name='DuckM4n']I said only the Target stores are accurate.[/quote]
Actually, none of it is accurate. It's all guesses and conjecture.

Those aren't very reliable. I work at the Best Buy in Fields Ertel, OH (the one on Waterstone Blvd. as it is listed on the seeker), and we definitely do not have 96 Wiis.

[quote name='lordopus99']I dont know how legit the seekers are.

While searching from my current location, I found 4 brand new Best Buys that don't truly exist in real life and that is just in the North part of Kansas City.[/quote]

Yep, it listed the Walmart in Blue Springs right by me as a Best Buy

Maybe this is more useful for other places, but for where I am it just lists ranges for each store type, and they are the same for every store in that chain. For example, all EB Games say 5-25 (not too useful there). All Best Buy say 30-60, all Target say 10-20, and all Walmart say 10-25. I mean, hell, I could have come up with those numbers just based on an educated guess - though I'd put the EB Games numbers at 0 since presumably they were all taken up via preorders.

On the other hand the store types and addresses are very accurate (unlike what others here have seen in their areas).

how accurate is it now? when i looked up ps3s in my area, it said they had 6 in the local target, but the shipment prediction is 12/3 (Sun). i don't know if i should try to get there early or not. for all i know they could get them at 5PM on Sun.

Most Target's have recieved their units for Sunday but won't sell them. Trust me I found out the hard way yesterday after I called at 8:30 AM to see if they had them in. The girl on the line said they were for sale so I went in only to get told that they aren't.

Trust me. I was very pissed off.

i thought i had a chance on sunday; the site reported 6-10 units on that day. i waited in line for an hour and a half. they had a stock of 39 wii's but no ps3's. i already have a wii. i really wanted a ps3.

Just got my PS3, Simi Valley CA Best Buy.It seems they are receiving them on Mondays.UPS always delivers to this location at 10ish.

bread's done
Back