Finding Nemo (3D Blu/Blu/DVD/DC) $26.99 Pre-Order, 12/4/12 Release Date

In my experience, the refund email usually shows up the day after release (in case there are further drops), so it may be Wednesday evening before you see anything.

That makes sense. It'll be good as long as they honor their pre-order guarantee at minimum with the 27.99 base.

[quote name='thelonepig']In my experience, the refund email usually shows up the day after release (in case there are further drops), so it may be Wednesday evening before you see anything.[/QUOTE]

Usually Thursday morning in my experience. Give it 2 days to be safe is all I'm saying

[quote name='Masterkyo']I canceled my pre-ordered from amazon. I'll get Finding Nemo for CHEAPASS :)[/QUOTE]

So you're paying for your Finding Nemo copy with cheapass? :booty: :whistle2:o

My copy hasn't shipped from amazon but I see it's been marked down to 19.99 after coupon/before tax. I'm a bit annoyed neither pre-order (walmart batman rises with cowl, and this) are probably not going to be in my hands this week.

My Nemo shipped from Amazon and is supposed to be at my house tomorrow. They didn't adjust my price and I had to contact customer service to get them to honor their pre order guarantee. That's the third time this has happened to me.

Disney Movie Club had a decent deal for this. I was able to get both Nemo 3D and UP 3D for $48 total. (That was with tax and shipping) My movies came today. I must say that the Nemo transfer is very good, and if you saw UP in theaters then you know what to expect there.

[quote name='shrike4242']Locked up with the $8 coupon, probably will end up being $19.99 AC by the time it releases.[/QUOTE]

not looking like it will strike :whistle2:(

[quote name='starmask2k3']not looking like it will strike :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

It's been $19.99 AC since Sunday. What are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Toys R Us today armed with my Groupon, the DMR coupon and their own Disney movie deal. Got Nemo 3D and Brave 3D for a hair over $30 (not counting the $10 I spent on the Groupon originally). Totally cool with that, and I've been waiting for Nemo on Blu for like....ever.

Pleased to say Amazon automatically sent out an email about a refund due to be processed because of the pre-order guarantee. Yes!

Amazon has really dropped the ball lately, canceled my remaining non coupon pre-orders today. I never got Nemo adjusted and when I called they said I wouldnt because the coupon made it cheaper then the current price. Tried to explain the concept of a coupon before giving up and sending back for a refund. Not a big deal for them I know, Ive been buying most of mine at Best Buy for their 45 days price match and their current run of steel books.

I just waltzed into Walmart, picked up a copy of the 3 Disc that was practically perfect. Didn't mind dropping an extra five dollars on this one. Popped in the movie and gave the first fifteen minutes a go (gotta wait to watch it all the way with the missus this weekend), and damn is it gorgeous. Outshines all of the older Pixar movies by a mile. I'm sure the dentist office scenes will look a bit dated, but it's all fine by me. Glad to finally complete my Pixar Blu-Ray shelf. (Now...let's just ignore the fact that I don't have Pixar Shorts Volume 2 and Mater's Tall Tales...)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I went to Toys R Us today armed with my Groupon, the DMR coupon and their own Disney movie deal. Got Nemo 3D and Brave 3D for a hair over $30 (not counting the $10 I spent on the Groupon originally). Totally cool with that, and I've been waiting for Nemo on Blu for like....ever.[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing, but with Avengers 3D instead of Brave! (it came out to 34$'ish). Had to talk to the guy to convince him that Avengers was a Disney film, lol! He finally scanned it and realized I was right! ;)

Altogether a great deal! Need to put in my code to the Disney movie rewards code to get some free movie passes to see Monsters, Inc 3D, as well! :)

bread's done
Back