[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the things I could buy with a $200 Gamestop gift card. That New Vegas collectors edition, Dead rising 2 and maybe the new Call of Duty.

This contest is probably the best reason I've found so far to get a twitter account... still not worth it, though. lol

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]14680[/IMG-R]Thanks to a GameStop sponsorship, CAG is giving away over $10,000 in GameStop gift cards over the next several months. 2 x $200 GameStop gift cards will be given away every Friday until we give away $10,400 worth of prizes. Just visit the link below for all the details and to enter. If you are interested in learning how and why these contests exist, check out my blog.

iconcag.gif
$10,000+ Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Entry & Details[/QUOTE]
fingers crossed!!!!

gotta love free stuff... hope I actually win though. haha
hoping for the best, thanks!

edit: also, can you enter more times? or if we enter one week, we will only have a chance for that week only and never get a chance to enter the following weeks?

Thanks Cheapy and go Gamestop. My perception of Gamestop has really changed after all the game day and 1 day sales and now this!

Gosh if I could win just one of those, I would get all the games I have missed out on in the past two years that I was out of gaming.

Damn that's a lot of money! I've entered a few contests on here before, but never lucky enough to win anything. :( Figure I have a decent chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back