[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between poor health (4 surgeries in the last 2 1/2 years and probably another one here soon), losing my house and potentially getting a pay cut it would be great if luck could for once change in my favor. Hopefully this could soften the blow. I wish this was nothing more than a pitty comment.... I'd rather be writing fiction vs. living it.

With that being said....Thanks Cheapy D, Wombat, Shipwreck and all of the other CAG's for something to read, podcast and contribute to. I've been fortunate to meet some great CAG's to trade with along the way that allows me to keep play different games with out having to go out of pocket. In this economy.... This is HUGE.

This is by far in no way a pitty vote (it's a drawing.. this doesn't matter) by any stretch... more or less my way of thanking CheapyD for giving us this venue. Thanks Cheapy!!

I think this is a great conest idea, and i'm glad the ticket entry thing largely works the same as last time (means I got a lot of mine already earned! yay!).

Here's keeping my fingers crossed, I could think of a lot of stuff to spend that moneyz on :) .

I have about as much chance of winning this as my grandfather had of winning the FLA state lottery.

That man played every week for 25 years and didn't win.

Maybe I'll have better luck? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back