[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son said that he would get $100 and I could take the other $100 to spend for gifts. I am surprised that he did not say "gifts for him"

He is so gracious.

I'm new here like most people are for this contest, but what does 2x 200 suppose to mean? does that mean we get a 400 dollar gift card or two 200 dollar gift cards?

Wow. Another Gamestop contest so soon after that last one. Good to see they're trying to foster some goodwill here on CAG, even though them rescinding the current gen game guarantee(complete games) for most of the games on their site for 360/PS3/Wii really sucks.:razz:

[quote name='enufs8d']i find it weird that gs wants to give back to the cag community with its large majority of flippers and etc.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I only really flip anymore to get credit to get the games I want for next to nil.

With the BBV BOGO and the one store that's been letting me trade multiples of multiples(w/ their DM's approval no less as long as I have a receipt) as of late, I've picked up 2-3 new release titles for half off or better. But in their books it still says that I paid full MSRP for those games and that's really all that matters to their bottom line.

[quote name='enufs8d']i find it weird that gs wants to give back to the cag community with its large majority of flippers and etc.[/QUOTE]

You are kidding yourself if you think flippers matter to Gamestop. They just want the word spread around about their good trade in deals, etc.. Basically they want people in there store. You trade stuff in, you will be buying stuff. If you use credit, so be it. You probably will be back to use cash somtime.

And to be honest, lately Gamestop is DEFINITELY shedding it's bad place to trade in label. There are tons of games you can trade in with the bonuses that get you just as much as selling on Amazon would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back