[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't win one in the other contest but I got in on the deal at GameStop which is the next best thing. Hope I win me some GameStop gift cards to spend on Kinect....NOT. How about Metro 2033? I want that game.

Hope to win today. Actually going to stop by Gamestop and use a gift card to pick up some stuff. I'm glad GS is trying to be more like EB in a way.

[quote name='JaxMoney']Um, winners have been posted hours ago for this week (Week 9)[/QUOTE]
Those were last week winners. Today he is going to pick new winners

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IMMALO5ER']Those were last week winners. Today he is going to pick new winners[/QUOTE]

Hmm, ok... well it's confusing me because I forgot where I saw/heard that he announces the winners around 4PM PST. It was accurate, up until recently... so does anyone know when exactly does he post the winners?

[quote name='JaxMoney']Hmm, ok... well it's confusing me because I forgot where I saw/heard that he announces the winners around 4PM PST. It was accurate, up until recently... so does anyone know when exactly does he post the winners?[/QUOTE]

It tends to vary. I think last week was done on Saturday, but I could be mistaken.

[quote name='craven_fiend']It tends to vary. I think last week was done on Saturday, but I could be mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok that could explain things. Throws me off lol, thanks.

I know -- I almost forgot, too lol It's weird to have one that goes on so long with so many winners ... but, hey, I'm not complaining -- it's makes it more interesting! :)

[quote name='Brownjohn']Oh no. I can't believe I haven't commented here yet. i should have won earlier![/QUOTE]

who is in your picture is that picture fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back