[FINISHED] Free $5 Gamestop Coupon

crysis93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I redeemed a $5 gamestop coupon a while back but never used it, I don't plan on using it and it expires on 5/31/11. No use in it going bad. All you have to do is post giving me the answer. There is a specific answer I'm looking for. For the winner i will PM them a tinyurl link to the coupon.

Question: Why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this like the episode of The Prisoner where he asks that of the General (the computer) and it blows up?

...I don't want to blow up.

Yes an utterly pointless question for you because you didn't receive the prize. mission42 answered the question correctly. Just a simple question with a simple answer. Congrats mission42.

[quote name='SportsfanAU']That wasn't a question, it was a statement.[/QUOTE]

Umm, yes it was. What about it was not a question? A statement would be something along the lines of, "Clearly, you're an idiot, and have absolutely no idea about the English language and it's grammatical laws, especially those governing the justification of what makes a question." Please don't post in here if you're going to act like you know what you're talking about. You don't.

If this is one of the power up coupons (not sure if it is) then it is tied to the account that created it I believe. So the person who wins this won't be able to use it unless they have access to your PU account info when they buy the game.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Umm, yes it was. What about it was not a question? A statement would be something along the lines of, "Clearly, you're an idiot, and have absolutely no idea about the English language and it's grammatical laws, especially those governing the justification of what makes a question." Please don't post in here if you're going to act like you know what you're talking about. You don't.[/QUOTE

a question should be followed by a question mark-
would agree with me that there's a difference in

1. Mr Dude is gay.

2. Mr Dude is gay?

Ah, I see. And yet, you have completely looked past the spirit of the OP's sentence. Whether the OP has good grammar or not, he stated several times that it was a question, and the word would only work in the format of a question. Thus, in your overzealous attempt to be condescending and appear intelligent, you have actually revealed that you are an imbecile who only takes things for face value. Congratulations? (That's meant to be a question, just in case you couldn't tell)

Oh, yeah. Just to let you know, the sexual orientation thing isn't that funny, nor is it something that requires much thought, which once again shows your lack of intelligence. I know you probably think it's funny, but it really isn't. And yes, I realize it's difficult to be 14. I went through that too. But trust me, you'll come out of it just fine, and one day, you might feel good enough about yourself to let everyone know the truth about yourself, instead of hiding it behind a wall of ignorant, thoughtless insults.

I'll let you know what it means some other time...

[quote name='iKnowledge']The person speaking of ignorance just called someone 14 based on a few internet forum posts. Classic.[/QUOTE]

I just calls em like I sees em!

Oh, and feel free to address me directly from now on. I'm a big boy.

Truth be told, people who usually throw the whole "lol ur gay" card are young ones. It's just the hip thing to do, I guess. That and telling me all the different positions they explored with my mom.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I just calls em like I sees em!

Oh, and feel free to address me directly from now on. I'm a big boy.[/QUOTE]
Could've fooled me, sounds like your panties are pretty tight.

Wow. I was merely trying to come up with a logical answer to the OP's "Question". I guess if i would have posted "Because I have huge nuts" or "Because Mr Dude likes Cucumbers" everything would have been fine.

I also love people who think they know everything. Do you think you're more superior to me just because you're a CAG Uber-Veteran? LOL. All that tells me is that you've spent a whole lot of time on this site. You know NOTHING about me.

Everybody drop your weapons and calm down.

Let's all have a bowl of cereal and talk it out. I'm currently having Honey Nut Cheerios.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Everybody drop your weapons and calm down.

Let's all have a bowl of cereal and talk it out.[/QUOTE]

Awww, but it's so fun!! These guys fit internet stereotypes so perfectly!! When am I going to get another chance like this???

I just didn't want you stroking out over some forum posts, but speaking of stereotypes...

I guess you would be the 'I am smarter than everyone else here forum poster that also speaks of ignorance and displays it in the same post', right? You could also be the 'I am the coolest because I have been a member of this site longer than you so I feel somehow entitled' guy.

bread's done
Back