Finnaly Won a DS

[quote name='johnmirra']I just won a Nintendo DS with Super Mario 64 on ebay for 177$ plus shipping!![/quote]

Congrats. Let's celebrate!

CG222.gif

[quote name='javeryh']Congratulations. You overpaid by $27.[/quote]

How? $150+$30= $180 which is more than he paid. Granted, I don't know how much shipping is, so maybe he did get screwed.

[quote name='johnmirra']shipping was only 8 bucks by the way, plus there is no tax[/quote]

that is an awesome deal then

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='javeryh']Congratulations. You overpaid by $27.[/quote]

How? $150+$30= $180 which is more than he paid. Granted, I don't know how much shipping is, so maybe he did get screwed.[/quote]

oops, didn't see that he got SM64 with it too... :oops: I'd like to revise my post to read "Congratulations. You underpaid by $3."

This is why my DS is being played instead of being eBay'd. Prices are just where I expected them to be: low enough that it's not worth the trouble. Though DS's are selling like hotcakes. Now when's Caduceus coming to the states? ;)

[quote name='minos1067']whats the best price the rest of you paid?[/quote]

I used Target Credit card and 10% discount on DS. $135. Bought Mario at BB using GGC $25.

160$+ 7.5% (tax) = $172 (For both).

Don't forget TRU has a free $10 gift card with any purchase over $75! Making up the difference of the sales tax almost.

bread's done
Back