Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

Seems to be the case for most all Wal-Marts, from what I've heard. My local one has the same ad. Target's ad says that it's out on Wednesday (2/6, in other words), and when I checked Toys 'R' Us, their site said that the game ships on the 12th.

Do other games have launch problems like this? I can't remember one in recent times, although I can't really say that I've kept up with games at launch in years now (I almost always wait until I can get a game for $20 or less any more).

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Seems to be the case for most all Wal-Marts, from what I've heard. My local one has the same ad. Target's ad says that it's out on Wednesday (2/6, in other words), and when I checked Toys 'R' Us, their site said that the game ships on the 12th.

Do other games have launch problems like this? I can't remember one in recent times, although I can't really say that I've kept up with games at launch in years now (I almost always wait until I can get a game for $20 or less any more).[/QUOTE]

First I have seen this bad ever. Nintendo is lucky to have the E Shop or the game might tank in sales.

[quote name='Josef']Nintendo being little bitches and trying to get more dedicated FE fans to buy the digital version since its available now? I love Nintendo but I wouldn't be surprised that they pull something shady like that since they are really gung ho about selling digital now.[/QUOTE]

If they wanted to do that they'd just release the digital version before the physical one. And tell everyone about it.

[quote name='Deader2818']Newegg was delayed on shipping Sticker Star. Everyone else had it before it came out.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about B&M stores, Paper Mario was a Sunday release and I remember a lot of complains about retailers not carrying the game on release date, I know it happened to me when I went to BBY.

Pokemon conquest had a really shitty release as well. At least for GameStop since that's where I had it preordered.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Seems to be the case for most all Wal-Marts, from what I've heard. My local one has the same ad. Target's ad says that it's out on Wednesday (2/6, in other words), and when I checked Toys 'R' Us, their site said that the game ships on the 12th.

Do other games have launch problems like this? I can't remember one in recent times, although I can't really say that I've kept up with games at launch in years now (I almost always wait until I can get a game for $20 or less any more).[/QUOTE]

Nintendo always doing this Sunday/Monday launch bullshit catching up with them. Just release on the same day like everyone else.

Will the new Brain Age for next Sunday have the same issues I wonder?

Has anyone who pre-ordered the 3DS Bundle receive any word from GameStop? My online order is still pending and now GameStop has removed the release date for the bundle on its online page.

Two Worlds II shipped late... but that was cause the shipment sank with the ship (literally)

Gamestops update for both the bundle and the game is they are expecting the shipment Friday (and not many of them at that)
Best Buy ranges from Wednesday - Thursday
No info from Target other than they aren't there
No copies at Wal-mart and couldn't find an employee smart enough to give me an actual answer. (update, their website says no orders for pickup before 2/11)
Toys'R Us only says they never recieved their shipment with no ETA.

Just called the local GS where I preordered my game. They have absolutely no idea when they are getting copies in - no boxes are showing up on the shipment they are receiving tomorrow, so I was told to try calling back on Thursday for an update. The poor guy told me that he's had at least 150+ phone calls so far this morning asking about the game (Store's been open ~2 hours at this point).

Not a big deal for me, since I'm still working on Tales of the Abyss and I start my new job this week, but this release has been a hot mess all the way around for Nintendo.

Yeah, no one around here has it for sale. I think at least one Target in Louisville has it, but they're telling me they won't sell it until Wednesday. All of the Gamestops nearby are saying that they don't know when it's going to be in, either, so I guess I'm stuck.

Headed to my local GS yesterday, no release date, but they did have my preorder art book, one of two that came in. So worth checking at least for that if you preordered.

I found a local Best Buy that had it listed as in stock now, so I placed a pickup order. Let's see if it actually goes through - if it does (which I'm doubtful of), that might be the only chance some of us have today.

Some people are reporting that their Targets let them buy a copy already despite the fact that they've been told not to sell it until Wednesday, so try looking up which ones have the game in stock online and call them if you'd like to try that route. None of the four stores that had it near me would sell, so YMMV. Obviously. The Target I work at doesn't even have them scanned into the system yet.

I preordered one from Gamestop just now. Said on their site it ships today. Don't really care when it comes or anything like that. Just wanted one to flip in 6 months x.x

Like 3 nearby Targets say its In stock. Gonna check those before I go to BB and hear their excuse for not getting today. If they cant confirm for tomorrow, I'm just gonna cancel and go E-Shop. Tired of wasting gas trying to go to that store

I just received my pickup email for Best Buy. Looks like I'm off on a 15 mile trip. Excited. Try doing what I did if you have trouble with Target, guys.

My GS is so crazy. They don't even know when release date is.

GS Monkey: "Today is the ship date (2/4). The official release date is tomorrow, but I'm hopping the shipment will be in by 3:00pm today. If it is I'll give you a call."
Me: "So you can sell it before release date?"
GS Monkey: "If they ship it, I can sell it!"

I really need to burn my GS card.

What's the 'pre'-order for? I can't believe they haven't shipped my copy. Actually, they say release date is delayed. I know Canada users got their copies earlier so there must something wrong here.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I just received my pickup email for Best Buy. Looks like I'm off on a 15 mile trip. Excited. Try doing what I did if you have trouble with Target, guys.[/QUOTE]

Don't get too excited unless you got an updated one. Might be the glitched one from friday

That dude is crazy, because the SD on the Gamestop system was 2/4. It always was until like this week when it was removed completely. It now looks like every other game in the computer (no street date next to it) which means if they have it, they can sell it.

Ordered Friday, got the pick-up email yesterday but had to wait till today to pickup. Hope I can get it sounds like a pain looking for the game.

Just picked one up at the local Target. It wasn't out in the display but I asked and the girl went in the back and brought me out a copy. Here's a picture for proof in case someone doesn't believe me.

FireEmb_zps285bc54b.jpg

Probably already discussed, but BestBuy.com lists the release date as 2/1/2013. Sadly, no store in a 50 mile radius from me has it in stock.

I would ask to speak to a manager since if they can't sell it, it would be locked out in the system and since Myself and another person were able to get it, its not locked out.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Well closest Target has 3 and refused to try to sell.[/QUOTE]

Then tell the associate to call up his Nintendo representative because the release date is today.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Why is everyone trying to get the game early?[/QUOTE]

Nintendo releases are typically Sundays, Mondays, or on the rare occasions, Fridays.

I am so beyond pissed that I could not get the game today. ( and no Download copy, if I'm paying $40 I want a case and all.)
No BB in 100 miles has it.
And the 3 closest targets either don't have it or wont sell it until Wednesday.
I'm like WTF Wednesday, since when does a game have a release day of Wednesday?
I mean its on your website as IN STORE but you won't sell it.
Posted a comment on the Target Facebook page, wonder if they will respond?

[quote name='adriley313']or wont sell it until Wednesday.
Posted a comment on the Target Facebook page, wonder if they will respond?[/QUOTE]

You should have been smart enough to tell the associate to call his Nintendo rep. Can't argue with primary evidence.

Went back to first Target and explained the situation. Guy was super nice and sold me one, put one aside for himself too after I told him how good it was

It's in stock at the Target near me (Polaris Parkway, Columbus, Ohio), so I'm gonna go after I'm done with my studying.

And they actually responded, but wanna see what they say to Targets having the game but won't sell until Wednesday even though the official release date is today.

Just got back from Target during my lunch break and they had 3 copies in the back. If the associate gives you a hard time about "games don't come out on Mondays" have them attempt to scan it and it will infact ring up.

[quote name='Josef']Nintendo being little bitches and trying to get more dedicated FE fans to buy the digital version since its available now? I love Nintendo but I wouldn't be surprised that they pull something shady like that since they are really gung ho about selling digital now.[/QUOTE]
I sincerely hope you don't believe any of this.

[quote name='adriley313']I am so beyond pissed that I could not get the game today. ( and no Download copy, if I'm paying $40 I want a case and all.)
No BB in 100 miles has it.
And the 3 closest targets either don't have it or wont sell it until Wednesday.
Posted a comment on the Target Facebook page, wonder if they will respond?[/QUOTE]

There are some games that do come out on Wednesday believe it or not. I can't give you a name on them, but working at game store I have seen some games with a date of Wednesday. Though they were always lesser known games. And my understanding is Target's site is ran by another company. Also with my experience the site may say they have stock available but the store doesn't cause it still in transit. Which I find it annoying when it does say they have it but the actual item doesn't arrive till later.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Victory!
8sf9yZD.jpg

Although most all of you know how to look up Best Buy's stock, here's the link to it: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uId=7366094&searchpage=true&_requestid=268496

Now the fun part: cancelling my preorder at Gamestop. Wonder if they'll be annoyed.[/QUOTE]

Nice then. I tried a BB before I got at Target, they had 1 copy but it went missing and no one could find. If BB did get mine in I might cancel and return then rebuy with my GC since I paid cash, and just return my Targets copy.

bread's done
Back