Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

Was able to pick up a copy at the Middle River, MD Target store after explaining the shipping situation and the fact that the release date is 2/1 online. Of course, YMMV. They had two copies left when I got there. I know that Bel Air and Timonium also had it in stock. Good luck to everyone searching, and remember to be polite!

I've been checking target stores online and the ones around me have slowly been updated as being in stock just not the 2 stores that are closest.

What sucks is I preordered the bundle from GameStop so even if I manage to get a physical copy of the game from another retailer there is no way for me to play it. :/

Oh well, might as well check on my way home!

You can just check the Gamestop app to see if its in stock at a location near you, haven't seen a copy in stock yet (of the regular game, not the bundle). No need to call, but somehow I don't think my local store has 150 preorders of this game to deal with.

[quote name='HuBu']my target shows 'instock' but when I called them both, said they don't have it.[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm getting. Might just go up there and ask them to put the dcpi in.

So is there any place to still order the physical copy?
It seems Newegg still takes orders but anywhere else?

Just picked a copy of the game at my local Target (Christiana Mall, Delaware). I called first and they said they had 5 in stock but they said it was being released tomorrow. I told him no and he double checked and confirmed. I just left there 10 minutes ago and they had 4 left...not sure if he put them out yet....didn't see it with the rest of the 3DS games.

[quote name='ProudLoz']Has anyone who pre-ordered the 3DS Bundle receive any word from GameStop? My online order is still pending and now GameStop has removed the release date for the bundle on its online page.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the gamestop that I pre-ordered from HAS the bundle, but they just can't sell it to me until tomorrow because that's the release date that shows up on their computers.

Go figure... :/

My local GameStop is telling me Friday for the bundles.

Is that matching up with what you guys are hearing?

I just went into GameStop, the dude already predicted what I was in there for before I even finished my statement. Must be a lot of others asking the same thing. He said they won't have the games nor the bundles in until Friday, and they'll give me a call whenever they're in stock. On a side note, I went to a Target and a Fred Meyer (Kroger) today during errands and neither of them had the game in stock either. :O

[quote name='Ronzo']My local GameStop is telling me Friday for the bundles.

Is that matching up with what you guys are hearing?[/QUOTE]
Yup same information the rep told me and they said phone calls were being made for each reservation personally to send out a notice of the delay.

My target is telling me if they had it, it'd be out. The in store locator says they have it. Team lead was super hesitant to go back there. I told him that if they do have it, and their system won't allow me to buy it I'd walk away no problem. Just irritating because a friend of mine bought it at a target a city over. First world problem, I know.

Those in the upper Midwest may want to check out Meijer for the game. The forest park (Cincinnati) location had several today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ronzo']My local GameStop is telling me Friday for the bundles.

Is that matching up with what you guys are hearing?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I just called and they'll be in on Friday. Today is the LAST day to reserve the bundle. If you don't reserve it you will not get it!

[quote name='StrikeZero']Does anyone know if Frys will get some bundles in or is it a Gamestop exclusive in NA, barring Newegg?[/QUOTE]
I think the Nintendo World store in NYC might be selling it B&M also.

[quote name='Chux']Ugh. Target in Annapolis MD has it, but won't sell it to me. What the hell is that?[/QUOTE]

WTF? What was there reasoning?

I even brought up their own website saying today was the release date. I think I pissed off the team lead by being more informed. I asked him to scan it in front of me so I could see that it was street dated but he refused.

Got a copy at the Target Greatland on Polaris Parkway in Columbus! It was in the display case along with 7 other copies. In and out in 2 minutes.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Got a copy at the Target Greatland on Polaris Parkway in Columbus! It was in the display case along with 7 other copies. In and out in 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

The Target in Cockeysville Maryland also had 7 copies. Bought one.

I successfully bought Fire Emblem at a Target in Vancouver, WA. It was out on display, they had 3 copies total. The guy was more than happy to sell me a copy.

I also found copies available at a Fred Meyer as well.

Dallas Texas people. My brother was able to purchase one from the target across from towneast mall. I tried calling others in the damn area and explained that my brother go one from the mesquite store and they all said no.

My Target had none out for display but when I asked an employee, he then went and got one out of the back for me. He asked if I had called earlier. I didn't. I guess somebody else was hunting it down.

Well this is infuriating, lol.

I'd buy it from the eShop, but I kind of hate Nintendo's lack or contingency regarding transfers etc.

[quote name='Chux']Well this is infuriating, lol.

I'd buy it from the eShop, but I kind of hate Nintendo's lack or contingency regarding transfers etc.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the transfer stuff scares me especially on a $40 game.

Plus you don't get the awesome pixel art cart ;)

Best Buy had 5 of these out on the floor just after open this morning. No bundles that I could find. Just the games. Midland, Michigan store.

[quote name='snowmint']I take it that gamestop won't have the bundles until Friday correct?[/QUOTE]
Most likely, but someone recently said their gamestop has the bundle that won't sell it till tomorrow. I would give your local gamestop a call if you want the bundle earlier.

[quote name='Snap']Yeah the transfer stuff scares me especially on a $40 game.

Plus you don't the awesome pixel art cart ;)

[/QUOTE]

That is a sweet cart. I'll just order it from Amazon, and finish Persona 4 Golden while I wait.

Ugh called two Targets that said they had it in stock online ( I also called and the first one said they had one) So I go to one and neither had the game, the first target even called the second one and they didn't have it either, even though they said they did when I called.

Those of you having problems at Target are confirmed to be idiots.

It's called "ask for management" and "call your Nintendo rep".

[quote name='Nintendonly']Those of you having problems at Target are confirmed to be idiots.

It's called "ask for management" and "call your Nintendo rep".[/QUOTE]
Well they pulled up both their stock (both floor and back) an both said zero so I don't think we can do anything from there

[quote name='Nintendonly']Those of you having problems at Target are confirmed to be idiots.

It's called "ask for management" and "call your Nintendo rep".[/QUOTE]

I got management and they wouldn't call.

I'm not going to fight in the store over a game I can just go home and order online. My guy was clearly pissed that I punked him out, so there was nothing I could do.

This is ridiculous. If Newegg lists the bundle as in stock tomorrow I'm switching my order over, even if it means I lose my artbook.

I was too impatient to wait for my preorder from GameStop so I just went into Best Buy while I was out today and got a copy. I'll probably pick up the other copy when it comes in at GS so I can get the art book and then return it the next day.

Did your best buy say it was in stock online? Mine doesn't, but I might make the trip out there.

Called target this morning and they didnt have it but wanted to stop for their shirts.
Ask anyway and he pulls it from under the counter and sold it to me.
Sweetness. At Spectrum Mall in Phoenix, AZ.

Also registering the games nets you 50 pts On Club Nintendo.

[quote name='Chux']Did your best buy say it was in stock online? Mine doesn't, but I might make the trip out there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I put in my zip code on their website and it said the game was available. If I were you I would give them a call before heading over there.

Thanks to whoever posted the Target DPCI link, I managed to get a copy @Target on Arlington in Riverside, they put them up on the security cases after I was done purchasing. I had to put a little work to get it but it was no hassle, I brought the DPCI in, they verified stock and saw it was available for purchase today.

bread's done
Back