Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

Was able to grab a copy from Target. Saw they had some in-stock from my phone, but they didn't have them on display yet. Just asked the electronics girl if I was able to get one, and she went out back and got it for me.

[quote name='Chux']Ugh. Target in Annapolis MD has it, but won't sell it to me. What the hell is that?[/QUOTE]

Dude, first place I tried this morning was the Target in Annapolis, MD. Where the hell did the sudden "stock" come from? Woulda seriously pressed the manager there.

FYI, Annapolis Best Buy doesn't have any now but I spoke to a friend in store and they'll only receive 6 copies... :whistle2:( Oh well... playing the download. Game is good so far.

Has anyone in California found the game in stock? I keep reading about people buying it at target or best buy, but I'm guessing it may be another one of those 'west coast gets it a few days later' type deals.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Dude, first place I tried this morning was the Target in Annapolis, MD. Where the hell did the sudden "stock" come from? Woulda seriously pressed the manager there.

FYI, Annapolis Best Buy doesn't have any now but I spoke to a friend in store and they'll only receive 6 copies... :whistle2:( Oh well... playing the download. Game is good so far.[/QUOTE]

They might have been delivered after the fact when you were there.

[quote name='etcrane']Has anyone in California found the game in stock? I keep reading about people buying it at target or best buy, but I'm guessing it may be another one of those 'west coast gets it a few days later' type deals.[/QUOTE]

I have, there is a link on page 36-37, there are 3 Targets in my immediate area that have it in stock right now.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Dude, first place I tried this morning was the Target in Annapolis, MD. Where the hell did the sudden "stock" come from? Woulda seriously pressed the manager there.

FYI, Annapolis Best Buy doesn't have any now but I spoke to a friend in store and they'll only receive 6 copies... :whistle2:( Oh well... playing the download. Game is good so far.[/QUOTE]

You saved me the trip back to the Annapolis Best Buy then, I live on the shore, but work over there. I checked around 12, then at 4 when I was off, I checked the website. The team lead for electronics told me they were back there if you want to press the issue.

[quote name='Chux']You saved me the trip back to the Annapolis Best Buy then, I live on the shore, but work over there. I checked around 12, then at 4 when I was off, I checked the website. The team lead for electronics told me they were back there if you want to press the issue.[/QUOTE]

Nah, after a disheartening search this morning I bought the digital and am loving it.

I wasn't planning on trading the game ANYWAYS but still...

Nintendo World ran out as of 5:30 pm. They won't get more until Wednesday.

Neither does the GameStop around the 34th area. They however have no idea when they will get their copies.

Lol went to BB to cancel my order and the guy said I was the 3rd today. They don't even know where the shipment is. And all the GS I checked said Friday, was just trying to snag an extra art book

The artbook was a Gamestop-only promotion, sadly.

And to whoever said thanks for the Target link, you're welcome! Assuming that was towards me; I like to pretend that I'm helping people.

so i get an email from best buy saying my order is ready to pick up..
so i drive to the store stand in line for 20 mins and this stupid bitch girl is standing there with a big fucking smile on her face and goes can i help you

i had them my order and she smiles at me and goes ...o was that yours i sold it to someone else

i just wanted to knock the mothering fucking grin off her face..

and what is bull shit even the manager said i CAN NOT CANCEL THE ORDER AND THE CHARGE WILL BE ON MY CARD FOR 8 DAYS

No luck at my GameStop (Douglasville, GA). The one near Target said they are expecting it to arrive on Friday. I refuse to deal with the people in the mall side but I believe it is the same mess. -shrugs- I hope they get it early as I don't have anything to play my ds and 3ds games until the bundle arrives.

[quote name='slidecage']so i get an email from best buy saying my order is ready to pick up..
so i drive to the store stand in line for 20 mins and this stupid bitch girl is standing there with a big fucking smile on her face and goes can i help you

i had them my order and she smiles at me and goes ...o was that yours i sold it to someone else

and what is bull shit even the manager said i CAN NOT CANCEL THE ORDER AND THE CHARGE WILL BE ON MY CARD FOR 8 DAYS[/QUOTE]

You just got slidecaged!

[quote name='slidecage']so i get an email from best buy saying my order is ready to pick up..

and what is bull shit even the manager said i CAN NOT CANCEL THE ORDER AND THE CHARGE WILL BE ON MY CARD FOR 8 DAYS[/QUOTE]

Complain to district. You'll get compensation.

Wasted a drive to GameStop. Then I called around and all the ones near me. No dice.

Anybody in the San Jose area come up? I'm just looking for the game, not the bundle.

[quote name='DRV']Wasted a drive to GameStop. Then I called around and all the ones near me. No dice.

Anybody in the San Jose area come up? I'm just looking for the game, not the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Nope ... nearest store I could find with any stock (3 copies when I called earlier) was in Gilroy ... lame

Managed to find the game at a Target. If anyone in the Milwaukee area needs a copy, the Target in Franklin had one copy left. Might be too late tonight, but if you go first thing in the morning they'll probably still have it.

[quote name='slidecage']

You do know you can just call up your bank or whoever you have your card with and tell them to cancel the charge? I do it with my PayPal card all the time when crap like this happens.

And that's crap.

I got a shipping notice from gs for my game but not the bundle.I preordered the game more than a week after the bundle. So now I play the waiting game

My gamestop near Denver, CO got news that our shipment will come in waves.

One wave on Wednesday, and the other during the weekend. Oh yeah, and we aren't getting any more than what was pre-ordered.

I ended up calling ahead at Target before work and grabbing one of the 3 copies that they had.

Well looks like GS definitely isn't getting them in until Thursday or Friday like a few people mentioned =( Im not sure what the deal is but i was told its pretty much chain wide for some reason. This was by one of the actual competent employees at my local store so i trust what he said

Seems a lot of you are having luck at Target. I'll try checking the ones around here after my dentist appt tomorow morning, hopefully i can pick one up. Cant play the damn thing though, lol

[quote name='Nintendonly']Complain to district. You'll get compensation.[/QUOTE]

I second that. I would have gotten all their names on the spot and called the 1-800 best buy number right there in the store while looking them in the eye. F those idiots

I just got my shipment notification through Gamestop.com for just the game. My order doesn't make any mention of the art book being included in the shipment like past orders that had bonuses.

Did anyone else's order show the art book being included in the shipment? First time I have ever had an online order not show the bonus in the shipment. I really don't want to have to go down to a local Gamestop between classes to try a coax them into giving me an art book.

My shipment notification lists the artbook:

Order Contents:

clear.gif
Fire Emblem Awakening Quantity Shipped: 1
Premium, Fire Emblem Art Books INET Quantity Shipped: 1
clear.gif

So I take it no one's actually had their bundle ship yet? This is infuriating, and now Newegg's pushed their date back to the 8th so there's no use switching my order to them.

Also, I don't know about preorders for the game, but when I originally placed an order for the bundle the invoice said nothing about the artbook; when I cancelled the order and re-ordered to apply a gift card it listed the bundle and artbook separately.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']My shipment notification lists the artbook:

Order Contents:

clear.gif
Fire Emblem Awakening Quantity Shipped: 1
Premium, Fire Emblem Art Books INET Quantity Shipped: 1
clear.gif
[/QUOTE]

When did you preorder? I received my shipping confirmation just now and the artbook is not listed. I ordered on Jan 17th. fucking gamestop, power to the players my ass.

[quote name='sainrub']When did you preorder? I received my shipping confirmation just now and the artbook is not listed. I ordered on Jan 17th. fucking gamestop, power to the players my ass.[/QUOTE]

I preordered when it became available again on Jan 30th. I'm not sure why you guys are getting shafted on the artbook when you preordered so much earlier. Hopefully your artbooks will still come in with your orders even if it's not listed on your shipping confirmation.

My guess would be that the system change that put the game back up for preorder also affected how the artbook was listed in orders; from automatically assumed prior to the system shenanigans to listed separately afterwards. I can't say that for certain until someone actually gets their order to prove that that's the case.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']I preordered when it became available again on Jan 30th. I'm not sure why you guys are getting shafted on the artbook when you preordered so much earlier. Hopefully your artbooks will still come in with your orders even if it's not listed on your shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, appreciate it cagbro!

[quote name='FEGuy']My guess would be that the system change that put the game back up for preorder also affected how the artbook was listed in orders; from automatically assumed prior to the system shenanigans to listed separately afterwards. I can't say that for certain until someone actually gets their order to prove that that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Thats priobably true. I do remember that the system bundle on their webpage didn't list the artbook for a while. I also know that it seems the GS's around here didn't get very many books in. The guy said he didn't think there were enough for all the pre-orders (i still got my 2 books though)

By the way. Was there ever a strat guide made for this? Seems like theres a lot of options with the various marriages and children you can have which totally changes the characters you can get. A nice strat guide by my side instead of having to google stuff all the time would be nice. I dont seem to see one available though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']You do know you can just call up your bank or whoever you have your card with and tell them to cancel the charge? I do it with my PayPal card all the time when crap like this happens.

And that's crap.[/QUOTE]

This is the kind of stuff that only happens to slide cage. And often. So don't take the post seriously. Sometimes I suspect the manager said ," have a nice day!" And it's just a mental issue.

[quote name='confoosious']This is the kind of stuff that only happens to slide cage. And often. So don't take the post seriously. Sometimes I suspect the manager said ," have a nice day!" And it's just a mental issue.[/QUOTE]
Especially if it was a BBY pickup. They aren't allowed to sell stuff that is already paid for by a customer. It takes extra futzing in their sales system to actively screw over anyone.

My best buy screwed up and sold my copy of Monster Hunter Tri with controller that I had for in store pick up and preorder, but they had another copy on the shelves and ran to get one. I don't know if I had paid online or if I was paying on pick up though.

[quote name='smokeyjoey8']My best buy screwed up and sold my copy of Monster Hunter Tri with controller that I had for in store pick up and preorder, but they had another copy on the shelves and ran to get one. I don't know if I had paid online or if I was paying on pick up though.[/QUOTE]

Oh there's no doubt it happens. But when it happens to slide cage take the story with a grain of salt.

[quote name='smokeyjoey8']My best buy screwed up and sold my copy of Monster Hunter Tri with controller that I had for in store pick up and preorder, but they had another copy on the shelves and ran to get one. I don't know if I had paid online or if I was paying on pick up though.[/QUOTE]
They won't hold it unless it's paid for. That said, they do that the two email process where the order is placed then you have to wait for the confirmation that it's ready for pickup. Print the email and bring the IDs they list and usually all is well.

It's not 100% perfect since sometimes they just screw up on stocking just like any other kind of human error.

was told either to get to the back of the line and get it in 1 to 3 weeks or take 10 bucks...

cancelled and took the 10 buck gift card...

[quote name='confoosious']This is the kind of stuff that only happens to slide cage. And often. So don't take the post seriously. Sometimes I suspect the manager said ," have a nice day!" And it's just a mental issue.[/QUOTE]
lol

Is this dude for real?

So, after checking about an hour ago, one of the Best Buys around me just updated as 'Available Now'. Not two, not three, but ONE store on the three page list.

Maybe there's hope for them rolling in today? My Best Buy said there's 5 on order, could be any time between today and Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the target that wouldn't sell it to me last night sold all but one between when I left and 9:30 this morning. Raaaaaaaaage.

Stopped by my GameStop, and they're saying Wednesday delivery. I asked about the artbooks and they promised that as long as you pre-ordered, you'd get one. Glad to see mine is not handing them out before they get the physical games in, to prevent double dipping.

bread's done
Back