Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']To be fair, I had an order from BB.com last year that was backordered and it came in fine. I am hoping its just a we are waiting for shipment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, im looking through my past orders from BB, my sony 3dtv said 3-5 days, and shipped that night.

Fingers crossed.

It also says that the order cannot be cancelled as the item has already been prepared to ship. This gives me hope.

[quote name='Ryouko']Picked up my pre-order from Game Stop this morning, along with the artbook. :3 No problems![/QUOTE]

Yup, me too. Don't wait for them to call / text you, if you pre ordered the game just go in (call ahead if you want) and get it. They told me they didn't even have enough for every preorder so I felt pretty lucky.

Just got my game and book from GS. They didn't get enough games to cover their pre-orders. Glad I went in early

Following up on my previous post, my GameStop in Westerville, Ohio has RECEIVED all pre-order copies of the game! Hopefully this is similar news across the country.

[quote name='JCrichton']You forgot this:

#firstworldproblems[/QUOTE]

Inorite!

Im a huge fan of first world problems... speaking of which, my coffee is cold...brb

Bundle update on my end. GameStop charged my card (again) and now my order shows that it has the Artbook added to my order. Still hasn't shipped though.

checked Gamestop again today, they got the game but not my bundle yet. Said they should have it tomorrow or Friday. They also assured me they would guard my art books with their life

[quote name='adimento1']checked Gamestop again today, they got the game but not my bundle yet. Said they should have it tomorrow or Friday. They also assured me they would guard my art books with their life[/QUOTE]

they will. That's because once your artbook arrives on the truck, it will be their artbook. :lol:

[quote name='adimento1']checked Gamestop again today, they got the game but not my bundle yet. Said they should have it tomorrow or Friday. They also assured me they would guard my art books with their life[/QUOTE]

Thats what Gamestop's Facebook page said. The pre-orders for the games should be in gamestop by today and the bundle by friday.

Much like with the Xenoblade artbook, I didn't feel like tempting any of my local gamestop employees to pocket my promo item. So I went in and picked it up without any issues today. Thanks for mentioning that they had them, because I never received any sort of phone call or anything.

I'm sorry for anyone that has had their pre-order items go missing. In all the time I've preordered from Gamestop, the only thing that "disappeared" was the Fire Emblem DS art print. At the time, there was a great manager working at a local store that actually drove down to another store, picked up a print, and brought it back to my closest store for me. I guess in theory he could have made whomever stole it return the item, but I have no reason to doubt what he said.

Just called the GS where I have the game preordered in Los Angeles and they still don't have the game in stock. They think maybe by tomorrow.

Called my local GS again. They only got 4 copies in today, so the first 4 preorders who happened to show up earlier in the day got them. I was told that they may get more of their preorder allocation in on Friday, but that's not going to do me a whole hell of a lot of good if my area is going to get the huge blizzard we're expecting on Friday. :whistle2:/

No luck today for me with my pre-order. I don't even care about the pre-order artbook anymore... I just want my game. And this just recently came in the mail yesterday.

23szsky.jpg

I went to the Best Buy in Towson, MD yesterday when I saw they had copies in stock while checking online. They only had 3 (so I was told) and I had the last one. There was a lady who looked VERY razzled about getting her copy. I pre-ordered\paid for mine last week and received a email my game was ready last Friday but wasn't in stock. After a call to CS, we both agreed it was a error and I was ok waiting. I'm glad I checked on it yesterday myself, because the system wouldn't have alerted the store to contact me and I would have been SOL. I'm not about pointing blame or anything, however this was just bad on Nintendo's end. I'm glad I was pro-active and didn't wait around.

amazon is starting to piss me off... i called them up monday and asked them about this and talked to a higher up and i got this responce in a email

In addition to our large selection, one of the benefits we try very hard to offer our customers is convenience. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case.

've set a reminder to call you back on Wednesday regarding our conversation today.

I appreciate your patience while I continue to work on this matter.

I look forward to speaking to you again soon.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

never got a call today......

Just picked mine up finally.
The guy tried giving me a dumb excuse as to why I wasn't getting the artbook with my game today he told me I pre-ordered before the cutoff date and that he ordered extra copies so I had to come back next week. Before I paid it off he was like screw it and he gave me one. I was like happy that I actually got one the guy is pretty cool I was always talk to him when I pick up games.
Yea I think I also got the last copy from the batch of pre-orders he said the only got 4 copies out of the 13 and other people have to wait a couple more days to get a copy.

[quote name='slidecage']amazon is starting to piss me off... i called them up monday and asked them about this and talked to a higher up and i got this responce in a email

In addition to our large selection, one of the benefits we try very hard to offer our customers is convenience. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case.

've set a reminder to call you back on Wednesday regarding our conversation today.

I appreciate your patience while I continue to work on this matter.

I look forward to speaking to you again soon.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

never got a call today......[/QUOTE]
Apparently Best Buy got some in stock and I ordered off BB.com, try checking there. Still waiting on shipping confirmation but they said they are preparing my copy to ship. Amazon has great deals on games but clueless reps sometimes, lol.

I got my in-store pickup copy from Gamestop today. Didn't receive a call or text or email. I called and they only had one copy left but five artbooks?

[quote name='diazt350']Just picked mine up finally.
The guy tried giving me a dumb excuse as to why I wasn't getting the artbook with my game today he told me I pre-ordered before the cutoff date and that he ordered extra copies so I had to come back next week. Before I paid it off he was like screw it and he gave me one. I was like happy that I actually got one the guy is pretty cool I was always talk to him when I pick up games.
Yea I think I also got the last copy from the batch of pre-orders he said the only got 4 copies out of the 13 and other people have to wait a couple more days to get a copy.[/QUOTE]

This is standard GS BS for "your not getting it, but i dont want to deal with you so come back when someone else is working". Believe me, if you didnt get your book then and there, you wouldnt get one next week. Employees/managers dont have the power to order extra preorder stuff, half the time they dont even know its coming. You got one because you are a regular customer and the guy knows you, only way to get anything done at GS.

I also got a BS amazon "we try to sell you convenience" email. I told them 1 day shipping does nothing to help me here, yet they are now asking if my case is solved..I know its not their fault, but they arent helping their case either.

[quote name='JAlbertL']I got my in-store pickup copy from Gamestop today. Didn't receive a call or text or email. I called and they only had one copy left but five artbooks?[/QUOTE]

That is because the games are coming in waves. There wasn't enough to fill all the pre-orders at my store when I was working tonight. Luckily, I left my pre-order up (got it at Target) so an extra would be allocated to someone who didn't get one.

[quote name='KingofGames']Just received an email from GameStop. My FE bundle finally shipped.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Unfortunately, it looks like they are shipping the art book separately which means it will likely be sent in a padded pouch and arrive damaged.

[quote name='bojay1997']Me too. Unfortunately, it looks like they are shipping the art book separately which means it will likely be sent in a padded pouch and arrive damaged.[/QUOTE]

How can you tell it's shipping separately? I just got my email too.

Edit: NM just checked my email. It says the art book also shipped with the bundle

I ordered the bundle from Gamestop.com and they finally started the shipping process today which is annoying since I paid extra for faster shipping thinking it would be here already.

Picked up my copy at Gamestop today, they were surprised that I had a preorder, apparently they had only 1 copy left and another preorder to fill. Since I was there the manager said it was mine and the other guy would need to wait, got my art book too. Feel kinda bad for the other guy but I'm sure if it was the other way around they'd give it to him if he arrived first.

[quote name='Vap']Holy shit..BB shipped mind out yesterday and it came today.[/QUOTE]
Free shipping? What did it come under UPS? Everytime I order from BB it comes USPS and is slow as fuck :lol:.

Order still in can't be canceled phase so I am pretty sure I got a copy. I will feel relief once I see your order has shipped.

[quote name='Reraise']This is standard GS BS for "your not getting it, but i dont want to deal with you so come back when someone else is working". Believe me, if you didnt get your book then and there, you wouldnt get one next week. Employees/managers dont have the power to order extra preorder stuff, half the time they dont even know its coming. You got one because you are a regular customer and the guy knows you, only way to get anything done at GS.

I also got a BS amazon "we try to sell you convenience" email. I told them 1 day shipping does nothing to help me here, yet they are now asking if my case is solved..I know its not their fault, but they arent helping their case either.[/QUOTE]

Yea when he told me that I knew for sure I wasn't getting one. They told me the same thing about the ZoE pre-order poster.

The guy does recognize me he's really cool but don't get why he told me to come next week. I don't think he wanted one himself since they were enough from what I saw to give out to all the pre-orders.

I never received a call either from GameStop about my pre-order. I just called when they opened this morning, found out they got their shipment, and fired right over. The guy totally forgot about the artbook, and thanked me when I reminded him about it, lol. I love my GameStop. :)

Hmmm, to order from best buy using a rewards certificate, or wait for amazon to ship it out and hopefully compensate us with some amazon credit.

Just got my copy at the local Walmart here in Chesapeake, VA. They had 3 left when i left the store. So I would check Walmart if you are still looking since they seem to be getting in copies now. The Target and BB near me have none still.

[quote name='cdrober']Just got my copy at the local Walmart here in Chesapeake, VA. They had 3 left when i left the store. So I would check Walmart if you are still looking since they seem to be getting in copies now. The Target and BB near me have none still.[/QUOTE]

The Greenbrier/Princess Anne Targets must have sold out, that's where I got mine Monday. BB never even got my copy in so I cancelled

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Free shipping? What did it come under UPS? Everytime I order from BB it comes USPS and is slow as fuck :lol:.

Order still in can't be canceled phase so I am pretty sure I got a copy. I will feel relief once I see your order has shipped.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it came from ups. I'm premier silver which I know helps a lot, but that's still a day earlier.

Well its good to hear that some people got shipping notifications for their bundles. Hopefully we'll get ours tomorow or Friday. Thats what i was told today when i double checked on it

[quote name='LancerEvoX']No luck today for me with my pre-order. I don't even care about the pre-order artbook anymore... I just want my game. And this just recently came in the mail yesterday.

23szsky.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that the JP artbook? Tried googling it and it looks like its quite expensive. Outa curiosity where'd you snag it from?

[quote name='Aleth']There are still some decent GameStop employees out there. When the store's first shipment arrived yesterday thy made sure to set a copy and artbook aside for me. Although I admit if it was any other GameStop especially the one in the mall across the street, there would be no chance that I will even get a copy of the game. They are so hostile over there... I swear they glare at each customer that enter the store. -shivers- My mother even told them off for their behavior towards their customers.

I guess I'll see when the bundle system actually arrives, I need another copy of the artbook to share with friends.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop as a company sucks ass. Lets not kid ourselves here. Their business practices are assinine and i dont know how they get away with shit like selling open/used games as 'new' But you are right that there are a few half decent Gamestops with employees who aren't total idiots.

its kinda funny how varied it can be. Theres 2 in my town. One is great, with employees that know their shit and make sure i get my pre-order stuff. Hell they even give me extra swag from time to time (stuff thats been sitting for a while, i dont take other peoples shit). The other one in town though.. jesus christ. Stafed by the most stereotypical teenage idiots you could meet

[quote name='Reraise']
The ONLY thing you can do, is use that survey on the receipt. DONT GIVE THEM A 1, a lot of 1's are immediately ignored. If you want your comment to be heard, rate them a 2-4. Those comments go to the store manager, and more importantly, the district manager. I honestly cannot stress how important those surveys are to people keeping their jobs at gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Huh.. thats good to know, thanks for the info. I usually just go the 1 route. I'll change that in the future

[quote name='sultangaming']My mailman/woman is pretty bad too. Once my graphics card from Amazon ended up a few houses down the road. Luckily my neighbor is nice and brought it over. Other times they claim we didn't answer the door for a package, yet they never even approached our door. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Mine is god awful too. Luckily he rarely actually puts it in the wrong box since we have a group mailbox cluster (its a court), but i cant count the number of times hes crammed an artbook or some package into the mailbox. Folded it over, squashed it, whatever.

Isn't there any place to complain about that? Ive actually tried going into the post office and trying to get it set to ALWAYS leave packages at the DOOR, but its nothing but a bunch of burnouts in there and nothing happened.

I pre-ordered on the 30th of January, and last night I received shipping confirmation/tracking numbers for the bundle and artbook (they're coming together in the same package I think).

I haven't had a handheld console since the GameBoy Color... this will be fun. :D

[quote name='doodofdoods']Hmmm, to order from best buy using a rewards certificate, or wait for amazon to ship it out and hopefully compensate us with some amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

got reply last night via email from amazon saying they have no clue why they cant get anything from their vendors and do not even know if they are going to carry it or not...

used a gift card on it and they have no clue how to release the funds it says

-40.00 on my order history but when i go into my account it says gift card 0.00

they said i have to wait until the system removes it and they have no clue when

Any news on the bundle coming to Gamestop today? There is a blizzard coming in the Northeast and I would hate to have to drive on Friday to get it.

I think my regular game is finally in stock over here as its showing up on the app as in stock however some of the other stores are showing no stock for the regular game unless they just haven't updated yet.

bread's done
Back