Fire Emblem Awakening In Stock at BestBuy.com

I was in my local Best Buy in Beavercreek Ohio and noticed they had three in stock about an hour ago. Looks like the supply flow is picking up.

It's been in stock since yesterday. I'm not sure about right now at this moment but Walmart.com and Target.com have all had inventory within the last 24 hours as well.

It still isn't easy to find but it is becoming much much easier to obtain.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why are these HTF?[/QUOTE]

Nintendo had supply problems; they weren't able to get enough physical copies into the hands of distributors and retailers to meet demand.

Companies like Newegg and Amazon have been OOS since release.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why are these HTF?[/QUOTE]

Something happened with the printing and shipping where not many copies made it out. Retailers are just now beginning to catch up with launch demand.

[quote name='Darknuke']It's funny that this game is so good that it merely being in stock merits a post...[/QUOTE]

game was okay

dont think it was that good....way to easy to make game breaking people

[quote name='slidecage']game was okay

dont think it was that good....way to easy to make game breaking people[/QUOTE]

Stop playing it on easy.

So more is on the way? Or is this gonna become rare and expensive like the FE for wii? I was thinking of waiting for when amazon has those easter sales like bogo 50% off on handheld games

[quote name='kitsunisan']Stop playing it on easy.[/QUOTE]

Played it on hard then became bored with it... Dark mage equip with that one spell that gives you back 50% of damage hit for (meaning they never lose hps)

other then that was a fun little 22 hour game but loved for it to be longer (better then shadow dragon but then dog crap is better then that LOL)

[quote name='slidecage']Played it on hard then became bored with it... Dark mage equip with that one spell that gives you back 50% of damage hit for (meaning they never lose hps)

other then that was a fun little 22 hour game but loved for it to be longer (better then shadow dragon but then dog crap is better then that LOL)[/QUOTE]

Could've, you know, not used that skill if it bothered you that much :p. I think the game's awesome. Def one of the best Fire Emblems I've played in a looong time.

Yeah one store near me had it in stock and they had 2 copies...couldnt resist, so used a $5 RZ cert. I am a silver member so I got 60 days or whatever to price match if it goes on sale or anything.

Why is there a new thread every time this is in stock. Really? Someone just make a wiki thread! Don't need 20 Fire Emblem in stock threads in the DEAL forum.

I am not saying you can't have one, but not 20!

Will you guys stop bitching about what gets posted in the deal forum? We get maybe 1 or 2 legit deals posted a day. It's not like you have to dig through a hundred threads every day. Buy the second or third page you're already a day or two back.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']So more is on the way? Or is this gonna become rare and expensive like the FE for wii? I was thinking of waiting for when amazon has those easter sales like bogo 50% off on handheld games[/QUOTE]

Figure there will be plenty available once they work out the supply issues (it was only released 1 month ago). I've been able to get good deals on the past Fire Emblems before they went oop, so hoping for the same here.

Supply issues plus it's a really good SRPG so everybody wants it.

[quote name='bruceg']Figure there will be plenty available once they work out the supply issues (it was only released 1 month ago). I've been able to get good deals on the past Fire Emblems before they went oop, so hoping for the same here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember buying up a bunch of copies of Radiant Dawn when GameCrazy (remember them?) had it for $14.99. Now they're $50+ for just a loose disk.

Will pick this up eventually. Hopefully it won't be as hard as Radiant Dawn. I still haven't finished that game.

bread's done
Back