Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Gamecube

dreganfyre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi!

Anyone know where I could find it, or have a copy they'd be interested in selling me? Doesn't have to be mint or black label or anything, but complete would be nice.

Thanks!

It is gamestop.com Just use store locater if it is it is on backorder or something. It should like $17.99. Make you grab the edge card for $2.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']$24.99 at GameStop if you can find it... or you can backorder it, but that might take too long.[/quote]

Wow, glad I got it yesterday at a local gamestop for $20 ($16 after coupon and tax) before they jacked up the price 5 bucks.

It's up to $25? Wow, I bought my copy the last time we had a 25% off GC games coupon and got it for about 11 bucks total. Great game, btw, ended up buying the Wii installment a couple of weeks later.

Well, if anyone happens to see it for $20 or $25, I would be much obliged if someone would be willing to pick it up for me, as long as it's in decent condition with the case and manual. I'll gladly pay the shipping and something for your time. :)

They're going for $35 at the cheapest on Ebay now! Amazon has one for $45 in "Acceptable" condition, with no case or manual. It's pretty intense. I'm in Canada so I don't think we have GameStops... But I'll check with the local EB Games.

@Panda, if I come across anything on your wanted list cheap and in mint condition, I'll be sure to let you know. :) Unless you're willing to sell it outright, in which case PM me a price!

bread's done
Back