Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: $16.33 on Amazon

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You can find it for $10 at wal-mart NOT YMMV either!![/QUOTE]
Well, it sorta is YMMV, since my Walmart has been sold out of it for a couple of months now.

Good price if you couldn't get it for the $10.

[quote name='chopper']My local Wal-Mart has not had any copies of this in months. In for one. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

^^Same here. Thanks OP!

at the local walmart where i work we had a few copies in the back... theyve been cleaning the room out but i mnight see if theyre still there

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Well, it sorta is YMMV, since my Walmart has been sold out of it for a couple of months now.

Good price if you couldn't get it for the $10.[/QUOTE]

Not YMMV if it is sold out. It was available everywhere just sold out where you are. Mine still has like 10 of em in the display case and in the clearance rack.

Plus the game is easily the worst in the whole series from what I have heard.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Not YMMV if it is sold out. It was available everywhere just sold out where you are. Mine still has like 10 of em in the display case and in the clearance rack.

Plus the game is easily the worst in the whole series from what I have heard.[/QUOTE]
Semantics, really, but if your Walmart doesn't have copies, you can't get it for $10. So whatever you want to call it, some people won't have access to the Walmart deal.

Game is fun enough, but very hard in places. It's easily worth the $10 or $16, IMO.

Any and every deal is YMMV whether it is in stock or not. Regarding the price at Wal-Mart though, it will be $10 if it is in stock.

bread's done
Back