Fire Emblem TSS, Minish Cap and others FT

zionoverfire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
Everything is complete, not looking to sell.

gba
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
Zelda Minish Cap
Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls

PS1
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI

PS2
Ephemeral Fantasia
Ring of Red

WANTS:
RPGs
gba games

CML for Fire Emblem and perhaps Thousand Arms/FF: DoS please. I have Grandia Xtreme w/ guide that's unlisted that I could involve in a trade.

[quote name='nachzeher']CML for Fire Emblem and perhaps Thousand Arms/FF: DoS please. I have Grandia Xtreme w/ guide that's unlisted that I could involve in a trade.[/QUOTE]

So grandia xtreme is still in your hands?:lol:

and bump

i have a copy of AC: Crossfire. It is actually the Planetary Pack that comes with the main game and the expansion on one disk. I never played it because I was always busy playing the Civ games. I would be interested in Thousand Arms. You can CML as well.

[quote name='madmage']i have a copy of AC: Crossfire. It is actually the Planetary Pack that comes with the main game and the expansion on one disk. I never played it because I was always busy playing the Civ games. I would be interested in Thousand Arms. You can CML as well.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='eldad9']CML for fire emblem, metal slug, and maybe dawn of souls.[/QUOTE]

I see the escaflowne DVD collection, although metal slug is now gone.

[quote name='nachzeher']bump for you. I think I'm gonna get FE off amazon. I'll keep in mind you are interested in Lunar though.[/QUOTE]

Sure, that way you get to bust the seal. I love doing that.

bread's done
Back