Firefly $19.86 + shipping @ Amazon (free ship $25+)

I wouldn't pay over 20 bucks for the set. The total running time is only 675 minutes. Not much bang for the buck.

[quote name='beetlegum']I wouldn't pay over 20 bucks for the set. The total running time is only 675 minutes. Not much bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]

So have you bought your copy yet?

[quote name='beetlegum']I wouldn't pay over 20 bucks for the set. The total running time is only 675 minutes. Not much bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]

So you don't pay more around $5 for any movies then?

I totally just ordered this shit, along with Serenity. Thanks to my 3 month free trial of Amazon.com Prime, I'll get it all by Monday :D GLEE!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Any suggestions on cheap stuff to add for free shipping?[/QUOTE]

If you would like some other Firefly-themed Merchandise:

Serenity Novelization by Keith R.A. DeCandido - $6.99

Decent adaptation of the film, writiing style is serviceable but the real treat is added insight and background information to characters and events in the film. Want to know how Wash knows Mr. Universe? Want to know the Operative knows so much about Mal's contacts? The answers are in the book.

Trade Paperback version of the 3-issue arc of the Serenity Comic - $9.95

Finding Serenity: A collection of essays about the show:
[quote name='MrBadExample']If you're into the show, here's a very good book:
Finding Serenity - $12.21
It's a collection of essays about the show that really gets into how well-crafted it is. Reading this made me want to go back and watch the entire series again.[/QUOTE]Another valuable inclusion is a reference guide which has translations of all of the Chinese phrases spoken in the show.

Firefly: Series Soundtrack - $12.98

Serenity: The Official Visual Companion - $13.57

Features the shooting script for Serenity, an extensive interview with Joss Whedon, production photos, concept art, storyboards, and a bit of history of the Firefly 'verse.

and that is a really good deal on Day of the Dead (2 disc edition)

Other decent deals:

Shaun of the Dead - $9.99

Thanks for the info, OP. Looks like I'll have to pick this up and browse for something else to add for the free shipping.

bread's done
Back