Firefly complete series $16.99

Wait two weeks after the BD is released. It'll be less than $50.
Plus it will have a 5.1MA track. The DVD is only stereo.

[quote name='shadowrage']Wait two weeks after the BD is released. It'll be less than $50.
Plus it will have a 5.1MA track. The DVD is only stereo.[/quote]

I think $50 is a fair price. Anything above that is too much.

Thanks, I'm considering getting it but for the life of me I can't think of or find any fillers for free shipping! :whistle2:k

[quote name='shadowrage']The DVD is only stereo.[/quote]

:whistle2:o

For those who'll be there anyways, this is part of that big TV DVD sale at Best Buy for $16.99 too. Then you don't have to find the filler...

[quote name='Lucky13']Thanks, I'm considering getting it but for the life of me I can't think of or find any fillers for free shipping! :whistle2:k

:whistle2:o[/quote]
Buy Serenity on DVD! :D

[quote name='Killerfocus']I think $50 is a fair price. Anything above that is too much.[/quote]

$50 isn't fair. I thought the $35 that I spent on Lost S3 with the amount of episodes is fair. I want to pay around $35, especially since there are less episodes.

Just a note: It looks like amazon is matching Best Buy's sale on Fox TV shows right now. Bones Season 1 is also $16.99.

[quote name='Darthjer']For those who'll be there anyways, this is part of that big TV DVD sale at Best Buy for $16.99 too. Then you don't have to find the filler...[/quote]

Thanks for posting this man I had no idea. Also if you got a new 10% rewards zone coupon you can use that and it knocks it down to $15.29. That's what I did! :bouncy:

[quote name='YodaEXE']Buy Serenity on DVD! :D[/quote]

good suggestion! :)

[quote name='swetooth9']how many seasons & episodes are there in the series?[/quote]

Just 1 season which is 14 episodes.

In my opinion it's a unique but mediocre sci-fi series. There is CG but for the most part it's kind of old-school. It's worth watching but it's not the best thing since self-toasting bread.

[quote name='kaiyouske']Was this show even shot in HD?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was but the CGI was only rendered in 480p to save money.

Hopefully they went back and re-did all of that or I'll pass on the Blu-Ray until it's sub-$40

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back