Firefly Complete Series on Blu-ray B&N - $34.42 + tax with membership shipped!

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']CANNOT AFFORD. Thanks for the mention though op. Also this may be useful if you guys get the 40% off one item by using mastercard email.[/QUOTE]

That's for books only, unfortunately.

Yeap, that was for the books, got the Twilight Saga collection with it... Not a price for Firefly BD, is the DD's 25% cheaper? I'm too lazy right now to do the math (it will be wrong anyway, lol)...

when does the coupon expire?

edit: it won't let me claim the coupon :whistle2:(

nvm got it to work, strangely it wouldn't work on my account that didn't have the membership tied to it

but worked under my mother's

Last edited by a moderator:
OP you kick ass. I wanted this on BD but didn't want to pay too much more than I did for the dvd set.

BTW - I used cashback, and Barnes and Noble is around 12% back. Sweet.
And I had a gift card that I used once before, it's been sitting in my wallet for nearly 2 years. Finally that $13 left made itself useful.

Made it into my price range. Thanks again.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']If you are a member, enter coupon code P4C4N3N instead and get $10 off.

Order Total with tax is: $33.01

:)[/quote]

Boo, so i see this 5 mins after placing my order.
Stupid BN won't cancel an order once you place it - they'd rather eat two way shipping charges.
After live.com search and 5% mastercard - will wind up being $27 at least.

Thanks! I love this series, but the Blu-Ray set is waaaay overpriced. This knocked it down into my cheapass territory. Unfortunately, our membership had lapsed, so that tacked $25 on.

bread's done
Back