Firefly: The Complete Series $19.99 @ Best Buy

Man, I missed out on a deal on this from Half.com forever ago and have been trying to get it cheap since then. I wish they were shipping. Only one store anywhere close has it and that is an hour away. Now I have to debate going sometime this week.

I remember the Walmart here carrying this, so I suppose I will attempt a price match. Though with my luck, they no longer have it in-stock.

if I remember correctly it has an extra 30 minute reunion extra which brings about a 3rd of the cast back to discuss some things. And then those same people stick around to do a new commentary track on one of the episodes which did not have one.

It has been as low as $18.99 or so on amazon before, though with upgrade and save, $14.99 is the cheapest it has ever been.

Was just at my local store that didn't have any copies last week, and today they had three, so it looks like some shipments came in recently to coincide with the advertisement in the weekly ad.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Placed an order for in store pick up and will trade in a DVD tomorrow for the $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]That won't work unless you cancel the in-store pickup order when you get to the store and pay for it in-store.

[quote name='guardian_owl']if I remember correctly it has an extra 30 minute reunion extra which brings about a 3rd of the cast back to discuss some things. And then those same people stick around to do a new commentary track on one of the episodes which did not have one.[/QUOTE]
Yup, it's Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk and Ron Glass. It's pretty damn entertaining. And the commentary is for "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (the Christina Hendricks episode, woot), and it's quite good.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Finally opened this and I noticed that the anti-theft thingie is labeled "Firefly Season 1." That's just cruel![/QUOTE]

Hey you never know, Arrested Development is getting a 4th season that's actually filming in a week or so, it's just a matter of whether Joss would have any interest in continuing it, since he wrapped up the main story arc of the series and killed off two main characters in Serenity.

I'm tempted to pick this up, lent out my DVD set about 4 months ago and don't think I'm ever getting it back and it looks like the store near me restocked, it was UNAVAILABLE last week, and it's still $19.99.

I bought this the other day. Got it for free after the upgrade and save coupon and $15 in rewards certificates. I had been waiting for a drop. The cheapest I had seen it recently was $28 on Amazon and I didn't have the money at that time. This time I didn't even need the money. Best Buy, I love you.

bread's done
Back