Firesale! <2 days!! PS3 80gb backwards compatible for sale!

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey all, I have my 80gb ps3 for sale on ebay with a buy it now price. However, I wanted to give CAG first crack at it as I dont see anyone paying the BIN price soon. Please let me know if interested in a PS3 80gb motorstorm edition that is complete with packaging (minus game) and includes an hdmi cable.

The link for the auction is below if anyone wants to use bing for 10% cash back with the BIN, or shoot me an offer for it shipped through PM. Accept any US currency... paypal, cash, check, you name it I take it.

Reason for sale: Need to cover the down payment on my soon to be's engagement ring and I must sell the PS3 to help towards the cost.

DESCRIPTION:
a like new condition Playstation 3 - 80gb Motorstorm Pack Edition. This is a limited system since it is one of the ones that has full backwards compatibility with playing PS2/1 games; the newer models are unable to play PS2/1 games.

This includes everything that did when this was bought new, except for the game.

Will include a free HDMI cable as well as all of the accessories that did come with the system (power cord, av cables, Sixaxis controller, USB charger)

Please let me know if you have any questions! Will ship right away; perfect timing for the holidays!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250538568552&ssPageName=ADME:L:BOWO:US:1123

bread's done
Back