Firesale to get me a blackberry!! Have Ps3 360 Ps2 Gc Xbx N64 Genesis SNES Ps1 DC NES

[quote name='LilPaintballer']correct, its 3.91 to ship the hard drive the extra. .09 is for the packing material, hard drives are very fragile[/QUOTE]

Ok that's fine! Just making sure.

Sorry that my inbox was full. Completely forgot to empty it out after my lowball, and it was hovering near full for a while. Anyway, you've been paid! Thanks!

CML for Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Also a reminder: You owe me feedback from your lowball sale. ;)

i have one nes game for 3.50 shipped i think its nes football

[quote name='LilPaintballer']sorry, not interested in that particular game[/QUOTE]

i can go cheaper

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Are you looking for certain games or just lots of games?[/QUOTE]

looking for either, basically, just list what you have and we'll work from there.

Up for you. See my list for my NES collection, but be warned that I'm not too interested in only selling a couple of the games, I'd prefer to just offload the whole shebang at once.

I have some minor interest in the following games:

Aahh Real Monsters
Taz-Mania
Speedy Gonzalez
Soul Calibur II
Pokemon Stadium
Elmo's Number Journey
Galaga

If you had something else to offer in addition to NBA 2k9 for Borderlands I might be interested. Unfortunately I would like more for BL's than 2k9 :(

[quote name='LilPaintballer']interested in anything else on my list? throw me an offer![/QUOTE]

Nothing at the moment.... Was going to consider NBA 2k9 but I forgot a buddy of mine told me that Jordan is supposed to be in 2k11.

Unfortunately I no longer have borderlands.... Someone had a extra Demon Souls they traded me for it. Sorry :(

bread's done
Back