First Lowball is OVER! Those who paid are shipped, tracking #s added.

[quote name='Squarehard']Want to just take Grandia II then? I won't bid back. :D[/QUOTE]

It's yours if you want it at $5.

Splinter Cell (S) $3

[quote name='PohTayToez']It's yours if you want it at $5.[/QUOTE]

What does that mean? The bid is at $8 right now.

Aptanor, sorry man, I had to get a little creative with the other lowball splitting up traffic. To each his own I guess.

EDIT: I DO have a "hard" end time that I won't go past - I don't want to be here til the wee hours, although with the response I've been getting, I doubt it'll be much longer than a half hour or so before 10 minutes clicks away.

[quote name='PohTayToez']It's yours if you want it at $5.

Splinter Cell (S) $3[/QUOTE]

Eh...what the hell.

Burnout Paradise (A) ** $5

[quote name='aptanor']I hate the rolling end time nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Same. It looks like PohTayToez is going to keep outbidding me for this shit, which I bid on to be the highest bidder in the first place. Guess I won't get that. Shill bidding n00bs.

[quote name='teknikalei']What does that mean? The bid is at $8 right now.

Aptanor, sorry man, I had to get a little creative with the other lowball splitting up traffic. To each his own I guess.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to Burnout Paradise.

[quote name='Blade']Same. It looks like PohTayToez is going to keep outbidding me for this shit, which I bid on to be the highest bidder in the first place. Guess I won't get that. Shill bidding n00bs.[/QUOTE]

Lol, u mad?

Shill bidding is a pretty serious accusation...

[quote name='teknikalei']BZZT! Try again - that item is at $4 I believe. Thanks for playing. :)[/QUOTE]

Well I'd be more up to date if some people weren't lazy bastards and update the op! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

[quote name='PohTayToez']Lol, u mad?

Shill bidding is a pretty serious accusation...[/QUOTE]

I agree - I am running this thing with maximum integrity. I enjoy CAG too much to risk being banned for something stupid like shill bidding.

Yeah, these people shouldn't have to suffer because I can't make up my mind all in one bid and extending the rolling end each time I bid.

[quote name='teknikalei']Argh hate to tell you this, but ssn 2 is already $1.50, 4 is at $2 - this is the best I can do since we're so close to the end.[/QUOTE]

ahem - I'm really not trying to be a PITA. I swear.

5 minute warning - Squarehard's bids won't extend the end time.

Happy guys? *sigh*

Thank you for your bids! Lowball is over!​

I need to take a break. These things are exhausting. I thought it was stressful bidding on them, heh. I'll try to update the OP and have invoices ready by tomorrow afternoon. Take care everyone.

Seems like this Lowball was a bid confusing in the end.... ;)

And ssshhhhhhiiiiiitttt! Again someone took Phantom Dust instead of me. I've been trying for ages to get this game for my almost complete XBOX collection. As it wasn't released in europe it's not that easy though and I hate Ebay!

Also, just realized.

I think Grandia II for $8 was my bid.

I think you might have been confused when I said he could have it, I just meant I was giving him the bid.

I actually meant he could have it if he wanted to outbid me, lol.

That's why I said "Want to just take Grandia II then? I won't bid back. :D"

There's a lot of lowball banter like that you'll have to catch, so sorry for the confusion. :3

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8887102&postcount=80

A heads up guys - I just spent at least 2 hours trying to figure out why the fuck I lost my internet connection on top of trying to get my computer repaired - that ate up most of my day and I'm about to pass out (been up all night and all day). I didn't make it to the post office despite my best intentions.

I am going to crash soon, but I'll be up in the middle of the night and will have your packages ready for the post office when it opens tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but I still haven't figured out why my connection decided to take a dump. ARGH!!

[quote name='teknikalei']Just left feedback for all who paid. If I forgot you please let me know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I got the game today! thanks . Reminder to please leave me feedback and I will do the same.

bread's done
Back