First Lowball Over! Second one coming in May!

don't worry daver I haven't forgotten this is a lowball :D

10. Sega Genesis console (smaller version), cords, 5 controllers $12
33. Zelda Ocarina of Time (Worn) $8

[quote name='daver16']My dad thought the same about the Simpsons because they said dammit haha he liked Mario Tetris and Tony Hawk games though![/QUOTE]
you mean Dr. Mario? That game has the best music in a videogame ever.

Whoops forgot the comma mario, tetris, and tony hawk! We did have family Dr. Mario tournaments though my sister always won them.

I actually received a Genesis from my uncle when I was much younger, and one of the games he let me borrow was Cool Spot. I still remember it well, but it's not that important to me. ;)

SNES -
17. Super Mario world (Cart Only) $2

18. Yoshi's Island (Cart Only) $11

N64 -
20. Zelda Ocarina of Time (Complete box has wear on corners) $15

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kitchenmotors']20. Zelda Ocarina of Time - $31

Sorry. :)

And while I'm at it...
22. Tetris - $1[/QUOTE]

Dang... you want it that bad?

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Dang... you want it that bad?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Been trying to complete my N64 collection after selling it many years ago, Ocarina LE is one I'm missing. I'd also rather support a CAG than go the eBay route.

I'm not gonna bid you over the guide though, I can live without that. :p

I wanted a LE zelda sooo long, I got lucky on ebay and got a boxed copy for $12 shipped because there were typos and it wasnt listed as CE, even though it had pictures. the gold cart of that game is so awesome, definitely worth all $30 IMO, greatest game of all time!

[quote name='kitchenmotors']Yep. Been trying to complete my N64 collection after selling it many years ago, Ocarina LE is one I'm missing. I'd also rather support a CAG than go the eBay route.

I'm not gonna bid you over the guide though, I can live without that. :p[/QUOTE]

I have the game and guide lol I want extra copies though :) Bid on the guide if you need it... I dont mind... I kind want that Atari though :)

Haha, it's all good. And what up hayato! Let me know when you have those games ready for me! I could sneak in one last bid...
Ocarina of time complete - $33

[quote name='CharlieBrown']Haha, it's all good. And what up hayato! Let me know when you have those games ready for me! I could sneak in one last bid...
Ocarina of time complete - $33[/QUOTE]

You know I got you.... just been crazy with my lowball... I even got Wild Arms 3 CIB if you want I throw it in for you for cheap... even though you never game with me on XBL when I invite you lol

SNES -
17. Super Mario world (Cart Only) $3.00

N64 -
20. Zelda Ocarina of Time (Complete box has wear on corners) $35

My fiancee evidently would kill for a gold OoT cart, so... don't hate me.

[quote name='Donkey132']ew don't bid with just numbers, then I have to keep going back to the first page to figure out what you bid on ._.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully that will make you stop bidding on my items !!! lol

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Hopefully that will make you stop bidding on my items !!! lol[/QUOTE]
honestly, I'm only gonna be bidding on the Gen Console from this point on, so anything else you outbid me on is all yours

bread's done
Back