first party Wii component cables up now on Nintendo's store![BACKORDERS NOW SHIPPING]

[quote name='Doom5']Pro Logic II is real surround sound; it just doesn't use 6 seperate channels to output the sound.

Pro Logic II is very good. Ever play RE4 or Rogue Leader? Both of these games make excellent use of Pro Logic II.[/quote]

Agreed. You CAN hear 5 distinct channels, but it just isn't getting to the speakers via a true 5.1 digital source.

Mine said backordered too so i checked with Nintendo CS and they said there systems weren't updated because of the storm, they have them in stock and mine should be shipping out, and to check there website to see if they shipped

[quote name='hothitter']ah... that sexy box[/QUOTE]

I got mine today in the "sexy" box also. Although I must admit, it's really onlly a sexy box in comparison to no box at all. The box itself - not so exciting. The cables themselves, now those I'm excited to finally have.

Okay, to whoever here has their cables... did yours work for a grand total of five minutes?

Unless I'm doing something wrong, and I'm not, my cables completely fucking shit out after five minutes.

If this problem isn't resolved by the end of the day, every fucking piece of Wii equipment I have is going on eBay.

[quote name='addicted2games']Mine just shipped today. Its the only thing I have been waiting for to play my Wii. I now can enjoy Zelda pretty soon. Yeah![/quote]

When did you order them?

I ordered on Nov. 19 and mine shipped yesterday and are scheduled to arrive Monday, which is perfect because that is when my Wii arrives from my order @ JCPenny.com. :lol:

Ordered mine yesterday.. showing Backordered (of course) but hopefully they'll ship in a week or so. I didn't want to wait on the fucking third party cables at Best Buy anymore.

I think these companies sorely underestimated the potential goldmine they were sitting on with these cables.

Weird I ordered some cases for Wii Sports and the cables. Yesterday there was a shipping number for the cases and the cables were backordered. Now it says prepareing for both. Hopefully the tracking number I have is actually both pieces

got mine yesterday looked like the ups truck had backed over my entire package. even the cable box was damaged. so needless to say it wasnt as sexy as others. cables work great though.

Are these cables that much in demand? Some prick on craigslist for denver has a set and he his asking $2000

daym i sure hope i can still make a small profit selling them on ebay. i got one arriving on 12/4 and a second set just shipped. if i can make enough to make the 2nd set free ill be a happy camper.

My 11/30 order just shipped. I ordered for the hell of it never expected it to ship this early. Now I got one from play-asia and one coming from NOA..arghh..oh well..

My 11/30 order also shipped.
Funny they gave me a tracking number but the ship date is 2 days from now.
They must be packing them up over the weekend.

[quote name='ViperStrike']My 11/30 order also shipped.
Funny they gave me a tracking number but the ship date is 2 days from now.
They must be packing them up over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

I hate you all ;) - my 11/30 order still shows as backordered :cry:.

What were your order numbers (you can leave off the last 2 digits)? If yours are after mine I'll be pissed!
Mine is 35024xx

[quote name='io']I hate you all ;) - my 11/30 order still shows as backordered :cry:.

What were your order numbers (you can leave off the last 2 digits)? If yours are after mine I'll be pissed!
Mine is 35024xx[/QUOTE]

34988xx

[quote name='FlipSide']34988xx[/QUOTE]

Ah, well that's OK then ;). I think I ordered them pretty late on the 30th. I'm still pissed they said they were backordered till the 18th of Dec when I checked like a week ago though - I'd probably have them by now if I had been able to put an order in when they "got more".

[quote name='allyourblood']still the champion here, with an order date of 11/20. ;)[/QUOTE]

And you are still backordered? Have you called them about that? I'd be all over them :lol:.

Mine shipped today, ordered it the 28th. It didn't even go through processing, but it went from backorder straight to shipped with a tracking #

Now the tracking number that had been for the disc cases is gone and i have one for the cables. Hopefully they got them combined and not forget the cases.

Woohoo, its being delivered tomorrow. The extra few bucks for overnight delivery was well worth. Just in time for my new Samsung HL-S5087W.

[quote name='io']I hate you all ;) - my 11/30 order still shows as backordered :cry:.

Mine is 35024xx[/QUOTE]

My order from 11/26 "is in the final stages of processing"

order number is 34877xx

I waited too long in ordering these . . . I was convinced that I could get them instore and save the shipping . . . what a fucking fool.

What are they ebaying for? :) I want these for me but if they are going for over $100, I might sell them and get myself a set later.

Guys... I chose ups red, and I see it says NEXT DAY AIR, on the UPS page, but does UPS not give out Est. Delivery Date?

Does anyone know when these will be available in stores?
I'd rather get them at BB w/ a GGC and no S&H. I'm not getting my Wii until Xmas, so will it be longer than that?

[quote name='6669']Does anyone know when these will be available in stores?
I'd rather get them at BB w/ a GGC and no S&H. I'm not getting my Wii until Xmas, so will it be longer than that?[/QUOTE]

Right on the product page is states that stores should get them by mid-december. But they also said that component will be available in stores at launch so that could change also. 3rd party cables might be available on B&M stores soon tho.. I think.

how much are these cables going for in store?? is it cheaper to order them online? and if so where???

haha sorry for the questions, but i just got a Wii and i want to make it better on my HDTV...thanks in advance

bread's done
Back