first party Wii component cables up now on Nintendo's store![BACKORDERS NOW SHIPPING]

Ordered 11/30, got the tracking number email this morning. # doesn't work yet, but I figure I should get them on either Friday or Monday. Sweetness!!!

I just got an e-mail that mine are in the final stages of processing. Looks like it should be shipping in the next couple of days. Hopefully my cables on ebay go up some more. Right now they're going for $38 with about 9 hours left.

Got my shipped e-mail a couple of minutes ago. I ordered mine December 3rd too, and almost fully expected to go back into Backorder. This is a nice surprise.

[quote name='Kostaki']Got my shipped e-mail a couple of minutes ago. I ordered mine December 3rd too, and almost fully expected to go back into Backorder. This is a nice surprise.[/QUOTE]

fuck! If one more person who ordered after Nov 30th says theirs shipped I'm gonna esplode ;)... Mine is still "preparing". WTF?

Did you people who are getting quick shipment from recent orders pay for expedited shipping? I did the cheap-ass option of course (and being close to NOA I thought I might get them quickly anyway - but not if they don't fucking ship!).

Edit - No surprise, the ebay market for these has tanked. There's one ending now at $41 (well, OK it bumped to $57 in the last minute, but others have ended around $50). It only makes sense - anyone who knows about these cables can probably figure out they are available from Nintendo for $35 shipped. Those of you who sold them for $100+ in the past few days are lucky bastards with clueless, too-much-money-for-their-own-good buyers - congrats!

I just gave in and ordered mine. In my area,

-BB wont get them till Jan.
-EB/GS wont get them till Dec. 27th, at the earliest.
-TRU, Target, and CC have no idea.

I just want mine by Xmas, and I'll be cool.

how are you guys tracking down your order status as in shipped or backordered and so forth??? they are taking the money out of my bank account so is mine shipped already???? i really want to play ZELDA...

I ordered yesterday(12/4) and today(12/5) mine have shipped. I choose the 2 Day UPS Blue Shipping Method. I can't wait to get these so I can get back into playng Zelda.

Order Date: 11/30/2006.
p.gif

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Ship Via:
UPS

Tracking #:
Not Available
Shipment Date:

Preparing Order

WHAT THE HELL! How hard is it to ship these in the same order that they received them? How are people who ordered yesterday already getting theirs shipped?

[quote name='pimpinc333']I ordered yesterday(12/4) and today(12/5) mine have shipped. I choose the 2 Day UPS Blue Shipping Method. I can't wait to get these so I can get back into playng Zelda.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the shipping option info (which I asked about a while ago). Has everyone else who has had them ship instantly chosen expedited shipping? I just want to know if I'm only getting screwed because I chose cheap shipping or if I need to give them a call and ask what's up.

Edit - Lou-Dawg, mine looks just like yours. So, what, Nov 30th was a "forgotten" day or something at good ol' NOA? They've moved on from there - it's ancient history or something? :rofl:.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']WHAT THE HELL! How hard is it to ship these in the same order that they received them? How are people who ordered yesterday already getting theirs shipped?[/quote]QFT.:wall:

[quote name='io']Thanks for the shipping option info (which I asked about a while ago). Has everyone else who has had them ship instantly chosen expedited shipping? I just want to know if I'm only getting screwed because I chose cheap shipping or if I need to give them a call and ask what's up.

Edit - Lou-Dawg, mine looks just like yours. So, what, Nov 30th was a "forgotten" day or something at good ol' NOA? They've moved on from there - it's ancient history or something? :rofl:.[/quote]

I choose cheapass shipping when i ordered on the 28th and they went out 4th - scheduled for 11th delivery

[quote name='io']Thanks for the shipping option info (which I asked about a while ago). Has everyone else who has had them ship instantly chosen expedited shipping? I just want to know if I'm only getting screwed because I chose cheap shipping or if I need to give them a call and ask what's up.

Edit - Lou-Dawg, mine looks just like yours. So, what, Nov 30th was a "forgotten" day or something at good ol' NOA? They've moved on from there - it's ancient history or something? :rofl:.[/quote]

I also ordered Nov. 30. I chose 2-day shipping, though, and just received the order today.

[quote name='allyourblood']not me, right? 'cause i've only ordered one cable, all the way back on the 20th of November.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, they need to send Reggie out to hand deliver your fucking order. I sent off an email about mine, but because it went under the "Wii" category they said there could be a 4-5 day delay in responding.

I just want the damn things so I can finally play Zelda. The Wii is going (relatively) unused now after the initial thrill of Rayman, Wii Sports, Mario 64, and making Miis has worn off.

It's funny how I've gone from being pissed that Nintendo wasn't including HD on the "Revolution", to being pissed that they didn't include a combined composite/component cable with the Wii, to being pissed they weren't available in store at launch, to being pissed that store sales were pushed off till Dec 15th (so I could at least use existing EB credit to buy them), to finally hoping and wishing that Nintendo would ship my full priced cables + shipping within a week of ordering them :rofl:. They've got me wrapped around their little Wiimotes...

i'd given up waiting, and i'm playing Zelda without them. unfortunately, it seems i'm going to complete the game before the cables come in, and i wanted to at least enjoy some of the experience with the sharper visuals.

Well, I just sold my cables for $51 on ebay. So, that means 51 - 5 (ebay fees) - 2 (paypal) - 4 (shipping: I offered it free) - 35 (cables) = $5 for me!

I got my cables today, but there was a problem. I also ordered nunchuk. It was shown as delivered with same shipment. When I openned up box, there was no nunchuk in box. I had to call NOA and they told me they will call me back in 2 days for either a refund or send me another one. As it stands now, I paid $59.95 for just the WII component cables. I will give them until the Fri. and then contact them back if they don't contact me.

[quote name='munch']Well, I just sold my cables for $51 on ebay. So, that means 51 - 5 (ebay fees) - 2 (paypal) - 4 (shipping: I offered it free) - 35 (cables) = $5 for me![/QUOTE]

Honestly,
All that work for $5?

What are you going to buy with the $5?
You could have earned that working an hour at McDonalds and earned the same.

Did you pay sales tax and or shipping for the cables to come to you from nintendo?
If so.... you're less the money.....

#-o

[quote name='deathadder']I got my cables today, but there was a problem. I also ordered nunchuk. It was shown as delivered with same shipment. When I openned up box, there was no nunchuk in box. I had to call NOA and they told me they will call me back in 2 days for either a refund or send me another one. As it stands now, I paid $59.95 for just the WII component cables. I will give them until the Fri. and then contact them back if they don't contact me.[/QUOTE]

Yikes $60?

Guys please save your money and just wait a little bit for the NOA cables.

[quote name='bo0']Yikes $60?

Guys please save your money and just wait a little bit for the NOA cables.[/QUOTE]

Uh, he did get the NOA cables - he's adding the charge for the missing Nunchuck to the cable price ;).

As for Munch, he surely didn't INTEND to make only $5. Look, someone here on CAG claimed he sold his cable last night for $115. It might have been BS, but they were selling for that much just recently.

But that's the chance you take with ebay sales - it doesn't always work out. At least he paid for the shipping for his own set from NOA ;).

[quote name='bo0']Yikes $60?

Guys please save your money and just wait a little bit for the NOA cables.[/QUOTE]

Nice Job Reading. He said he also ordered a Wii Nunchuck with it also. So lets do a Bit O'Math:

Wii Component Cables = $29.99
Wii Nunchuck = $19.99
Tax Well lets says $3-5 Bucks
Shipping lets say $5-7 Bucks

Grand Total of about the 59.XX.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Nice Job Reading. He said he also ordered a Wii Nunchuck with it also. So lets do a Bit O'Math:

Wii Component Cables = $29.99
Wii Nunchuck = $19.99
Tax Well lets says $3-5 Bucks
Shipping lets say $5-7 Bucks

Grand Total of about the 59.XX.[/QUOTE]

His lack of clarity in his writing created confusion on my part.

Nice job being sarcastic to convey your contempt. No need to be crass with fellow cags.

[quote name='bo0']His lack of clarity in his writing created confusion on my part.

Nice job being sarcastic to convey your contempt. No need to be crass with fellow cags.[/QUOTE]

I thought he was pretty clear.

Ok well sorry for being a dick. It's late :)

[quote name='io']As for Munch, he surely didn't INTEND to make only $5. Look, someone here on CAG claimed he sold his cable last night for $115. It might have been BS, but they were selling for that much just recently.[/quote]

Yea, i threw mine up with a BIN for $150, didnt want to risk no low bids - but at that point there were no other auctions up that weren't 'pre-orders' (and those were $80 bins). Was happy to see it sell, of course.:cool:

Placed an order for a set. Figured if some people ordered on December 2nd and are getting shipping confirmations ill hopefully get mine before Gamestop gets them in (January 30th...)

I add myself to all those people whose Nov. 30 order is still only preparing. WTF. To add to that, you can only get a tracking number once it gets past the preparation stage, right?

[quote name='Bezerker']Placed an order for a set. Figured if some people ordered on December 2nd and are getting shipping confirmations ill hopefully get mine before Gamestop gets them in (January 30th...)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

We'd BETTER get them before that as I had been waiting for EB/GS to get them (mid-Dec as promised by Nintendo just a week ago or so) to use store credit on them. Of course, had I known it would be like this I would have ordered them back the week before the Wii even came out. With my luck my one NOA order will be backordered till Jan 30th...

My got earlier ordered today, and now status is "Preparing Order".
Hopefully that means it wont be backordered.

sighz i ordered mine on december 4th and the email stated that i will get a confirmation email once the order is processed, but i haven't gotten no email yet.... but however in my bank account, it seems that they are trying to take the money out....i hope i'm one of the lucky ones who gets there this week

[quote name='io']

As for Munch, he surely didn't INTEND to make only $5. Look, someone here on CAG claimed he sold his cable last night for $115. It might have been BS, but they were selling for that much just recently.

But that's the chance you take with ebay sales - it doesn't always work out. At least he paid for the shipping for his own set from NOA ;).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was hoping to hit at least $60, but I don't care. It's not like I have a Wii to use them with. I got shut out again this morning. I put them up because I already had another set coming in the mail. Would I do it again? No. Am I unhappy? No.

Just got my shipping notice via email and I only ordered the cables yesterday. For those of you who ordered days ago and are still in the "preparing" stage, did you use regular shipping? I bumped mine to UPS Blue hoping that Nintendo would be shipping to people who paid a premium to get the cables faster. It kind of seems like that is the case.

bread's done
Back