first time post...help me out if you can!!!

themightypencil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Hey everyone!

this is my first post here...i'll post up what i have, i know its not much, but I'm also not looking for much either...please, if you see a deal, lemme know!!!

Wants:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Wii)
Pokemon Battle Revolution(Wii)
Marvel vs. Capcom(for PS1, i have the ps2 MvsC 2)
Super Princess Peach(not a huge want, need it for the girlfriend)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Haves:
PS2:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition
DragonBall Z:Budukai Tenkaichi 2
Xenosaga: Ep.1
Marvel vs. Capcom 2(this game aint goin easily-in fact, i dont know if its going at all...took me 5 years to track down a copy)
Marvel:Ultimate Alliance
Star Ocean:Til the End of Time
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Dragon Quest VIII demo disc(the one that comes with Taiko Drum Master)

Wii:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
TMNT

Gamcube:
Mario Kart:Double Dash
Megaman:Network Transmission
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Master Quest Bonus Disc
Super Mario Sunshine
Soul Calibur 2

PS1:
Lunar:Silver Story Complete(has all accessories)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete(has all accessories)
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Chronicles(I think, whichever one has Chrono Trigger on it)-thanks for the correction willardhaven!
Chrono Cross
Megaman X4
Megaman X5
Megaman X6

N64
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Yoshi's Story
Gauntlet Legends
Donky Kong 64
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing

SNES:
Super Mario World 1 and 2
Donkey Kong Country 1 2 and 3
TMNT 4-Turtles in Time
TMNT Tournament Fighters
Super Mario RPG
Mario Paint(with mouse and mouse pad)
Mega Man X

GBA:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Pokemon Saphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon LeafGreen(i also have all old GB/GBC pokemon games)
Street Fighter Alpha 3

DS
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros
Kirby:Squeak Squad
Pokemon Diamond

Welcome to the CAG Forums. Just wanted to shoot a friendly reminder that being the newcomer, you'll be expected to ship/pay first in most transactions. I recommend trading only with those who have numerous trades at 100% feedback until you get your feet wet.

~HotShotX

Hey, I'm somewhat interested in Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. CML. If there's nothing, give me a price.

hey!

im a veteran online trader for other things(cards, comics, etc), so i know the newbie rule of sending first until refs are built...i had every intention of doing so! no worries...im pretty good at spotting scammers by this point! :whistle2:D

Hi,

I am interested in

Lunar SSS
Kirby Squeak Squad

I have
Marvel vs Capcom - no manual
Trauma Center

Let me know if we can work something out

Chris

naes...i liked the mario kart ds, pokemon pearl(it would be a low want, since i have diamond), super princess peach... lemme know

willard-mucho appreciated...i'll change it now!

I don't really want to trade a DS game for the 2 N64 games, but I guess I'd buy it if you're selling.
[quote name='themightypencil']naes...i liked the mario kart ds, pokemon pearl(it would be a low want, since i have diamond), super princess peach... lemme know

willard-mucho appreciated...i'll change it now![/quote]

naes...not really selling...too much of a hassle right now, plus i dont even know what fair prices are/if its worth it, unless you know

refused...big fan of your icon..whats it from? looks familiar...looked at your pm, didnt see much on your list that i wanted..sorry!

devil..only thing i saw that kinda peaked my interest was the zelda:master quest disc...sorry man!

how much would u sell me:

Lunar:Silver Story Complete(has all accessories)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete(has all accessories)
Final Fantasy 9

?

PM me with a price

o and my avay..i forgot where its from lol!

$15 shipped?
[quote name='themightypencil']naes...not really selling...too much of a hassle right now, plus i dont even know what fair prices are/if its worth it, unless you know[/quote]

I have a sealed Trauma Center(Wii) and am interested in the following if they are in good condition:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Chronicles

You could probably just sell those two Lunars (or 1 of the Lunars and FFVII) and just buy what you wanted.:lol:

naes..that might work..lemme think on it a bit

kendall...couldnt do all of them for trauma center..lemme know which ones you'd really want

Vinny-seriously? i dont know the going prices of these games...whats the best gauge? ebay?

magiic-didnt see much i liked, sorry!

squall-interested in trauma center and possibly sonic for wii, but i need to check to see how much lunars are worth..apparantly its more than i thought!!!

anyone else? zelda for wii is the BIG want right now..anyone wanna help me out?

dp...pmed back

morning bump!! i am headin to chicago for the day...so i wont bed able to check here until later this evening..just giving everyone a heads up! pms would work, or just post here and i'll see it later!!

[quote name='themightypencil']kendall...couldnt do all of them for trauma center..lemme know which ones you'd really want[/quote]

7 and 9 are my absolute favorite of the 4. What shape are the discs in? ALso, are they Greatest Hits or black label?

You never got back to me.
[quote name='themightypencil']naes..that might work..lemme think on it a bit
[/quote]

bread's done
Back