Fist of the North Star (360/PS3) for $9.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Dranakin']I read the reviews, and I still don't understand what this game is about. I've never played God Hand or Dynasty Warriors. I guess it's a beat-em-up like early 90s Konami arcade games (Simpsons, TMNT, X-Men)?[/QUOTE]

i guess that would be an ok analogy. THough not quite. I prefer the old 2d beat em ups more than the 'dynasty warrior' style games. Basically you get thrown in a big 3d environment and run around mashing x and y over and over again..sometimes told to run here to defend this point, ect ect.. rinse and repeat. Its kinda fun in a mindless way, though i dont know how the fans buy the same game year after year. This game appealed to me simply because it was FOTNS.

definitely worth 9 bucks i think. I had to make a 2nd amazon account to get a 2nd copy for a friend

some of you talking bout sengoku should keep your copy. don't know if it's gonna be free or not but they are adding a co-op dlc soon.

im avoiding the temptation of ordering this just because its $10, i have a ton of other games to play and this doesnt even seem like a good game after reading reviews and watching vids

Not sure how great this game is, basically got it for 0.50 since I used my Amazon Mturk credit and Amazon prime. Can't complain at that price many thanks OP!

[quote name='henry00x']im avoiding the temptation of ordering this just because its $10, i have a ton of other games to play and this doesnt even seem like a good game after reading reviews and watching vids[/QUOTE]

You can always try it and if you don't like it trade it in for $10 to BBY.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hit a sore spot eh? Lol. Maybe ill help one CAG not waste 10 bucks on this with my post. U never know.[/QUOTE]
Yup you saved me from buying this junk. I went to a friends to try it cause of your post and omg this game is sooooooo bad.... I totally agree and i do not want to become a hoarder of junk games cause there cheap. :)

Tried the demo, thoroughly enjoyed it. Watched the first episode, feels like the life I lived until now wasn't complete. In for one.

Good Deal, played the demo today and enjoyed it.
But with so many games coming out even at 10, it just wouldnt be worth it for me. Mainly since I would never get around to playing it and honestly once I did get around to playing it. It would more than likely be 10 bucks just about everywhere

[quote name='crystalklear64']mother fucker.

i add that shit to my cart and leave for dinner. come back and its sold out.[/QUOTE]Are you sure? It's still in stock for both systems as of right now. :???:

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']you sure about that? its not even listed anymore

amazon now lists the PS3 version at $25.55 with the same 2-4 week wait[/QUOTE]

Must have sold out cause it was still $9.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yeloazndevil']you sure about that? its not even listed anymore

amazon now list it at $25.55 with the same 2-4 week wait[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, it's totally not on sale for PS3 any more. They still have the $10 price for 360, but not PS3. All well, I've done enough video game wallet damage as of late, with preorders of Dead Island, Rage, and the Ico/Shadow pack...

[quote name='Newport Box 100s']omg well got damn i just paid 20 bucks for this 2 months ago!! lol but still[/QUOTE]

If i was a mod i would give you a two day ban just for saying that lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']If i was a mod i would give you a two day ban just for saying that lol[/QUOTE]

Good thing you aren't a mod, that sounds dumb.

I have got to say I was very surprised to see all the love for this game. I bought it when it came out, traded it then bought it again this time haha so I'm not letting it go. I havent picked up another Musou game since DW 6 Empires but hope they do it for 7 as well.

[quote name='gshell']dammit....too late for this deal....ps3 games always sellout before 360 games.[/QUOTE]

I can see why, also I do prefer PS3 over 360 controls when it comes to hack and slash games ;)

How come it's THREE stars now? This is a solid FIVE star deal. I jumped on this when it was only one page, now it's seven pages :) Oh, I hate glitched games, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Serpentor']How come it's THREE stars now? This is a solid FIVE star deal. I jumped on this when it was only one page, now it's seven pages :) Oh, I hate glitched games, thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]
PS3 version being out of stock is my guess.

[quote name='Monroeski']PS3 version being out of stock is my guess.[/QUOTE]
Correct. It was 5 star til PS3 went out of stock. :lol:

[quote name='gshell']dammit....too late for this deal....ps3 games always sellout before 360 games.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy any PS3 over 360 as long as it's not a bad port. This is mostly because it's blu-ray or RPGs game, I hate multiple installs on 360 so gotta go with PS3 ver!

Here's the H2H Lens breakdown between PS3 vs 360:

A) Graphics
PS3 = deeper colors and shadows than 360

B) Performance
360 = hardly any screen tear with less dropped frames than PS3

C) Loading
PS3 = loads almost 3x faster than 360

So if you get the PS3, you basically get a deeper colored looking game with faster loading times.

If you get the 360, you get a game with better gameplay performance with hardly any screen tear and less dropped frames.

But note that this game is full of bugs and glitches.

bread's done
Back