Fitness/workout game

Japes

CAG Veteran
Someone told me there was a new one out.
Can anybody confirm this, or even better can someone list all the fitness and workout games available.
:bouncy:

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']You forgot Stadium events for the NES with the power pad. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I guess you could emulate that and play it with a dance pad on the Xbox.

I was going to pick this up at ToysRus when the discount drops down to 70%. I figured there isnt that much demand for this so there should be some copies left.

Wow, some of this stuff is pathetic, why don't people just not be lazy and run? Not calling you lazy Japes.

[quote name='Xevious']I was going to pick this up at ToysRus when the discount drops down to 70%. I figured there isnt that much demand for this so there should be some copies left.[/QUOTE]
wasnt this a bestseller on ebgames for a little while? i remember seeing it and being really surprised...

Yourself! Fitness is actually a great program, in my opinion.

The model demonstrates the exercises for you, and adjusts the level of difficulty of the programs based on fitness evaluations every 10 workouts. It takes into account, in a loose way, what sort of equipment you have. (Do you have a heart monitor? Do you have hand weights? A Pilates ball? A Step? ) Most importantly it gives you a lot of VARIETY in the exercises you do.

The variety is key, and is more interesting to me than running, as another poster suggested. I know that my wife really likes the program, and she's lost quite a bit of weight with it.

Check out the webpage for the program, easily found through google, and read up on it. Also, read the forums to learn what people do and do not like about it.

Of course, your mileage may vary. I've been using it to try to /gain/ weight and to improve my appetite, as I eat like a bird. Heh. I'm not a pencil neck geek or anything, but I miss the eighteen pounds I lost between 18 and now (29).

[quote name='el bobo']Wow, some of this stuff is pathetic, why don't people just not be lazy and run? Not calling you lazy Japes.[/QUOTE]

Well running is stressful on the hips and knee joints. Also I think the Xbox fitness game is mostly yoga like exercising.

I've always viewed Fitness! Yourself as a "hentai game".

bread's done
Back