Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

5Below in Gadsden, AL has Disney Infinity game for 3DS, DI 1.0 Figures (Jack Sparrow, Sully, & Mr Incredible), and some SkyLanders figures

im going to have to go to my local store (Manchester NH) and check out what they have, last i looked (last summer) it was tetris for the 3ds, metal gear rising, and some other stuff i wasnt too keen on, though i just got a nice bonus this week from work, so i think ill check it out.

if i find anything ill post, also willing to fulfill requests if anyone is interested.

Not sure if previously mentioned but my store recently got new stock.

Modern Warfare 3 with DLC for Xbox 360
PES 2015 for Xbox One
Mushi Monsters, 2 different games for 3DS

Why pay over $15 and waits forever rebate. I rather pay $5 and be happy with it :) Newegg rebate is HORROR and i still waits for it.
This. I've posted it in other threads about my recent experience where I'm going on four months and still haven't received mine. Newegg claims it was mailed two weeks ago, but it may not arrive until April 28. What kind of fuck ing shipping service takes a month to deliver a letter? Pony express ain't got shit on these guys.

Five Below has TMNT and TMNT: Danger of the Ooze 2-Pack for 3DS for $5. As a side note, they have individual cans of Surge soda, if you're into that. Willow Grove, PA location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also noticed the first XBox One game at Five Below recently.  It was a soccer game - I believe it was PES 2015.

Five Below has TMNT and TMNT: Danger of the Ooze 2-Pack for 3DS for $5. As a side note, they have individual cans of Surge soda, if you're into that. Willow Grove, PA location.

i go buy them ASAP before they start ripping them open and selling them for 5 each like they did with that other package

dickson city, pa has lego dementions sets. i was there last night a whole end cap full of them. i remember lord of the rings, the lego movie. thats all i can remember

This. I've posted it in other threads about my recent experience where I'm going on four months and still haven't received mine. Newegg claims it was mailed two weeks ago, but it may not arrive until April 28. What kind of fuck ing shipping service takes a month to deliver a letter? Pony express ain't got shit on these guys.
Lol. Maybe they're using media mail. There was once a deal thread on here for mtv.com's store closing(?) sale where you got $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. My order from that deal took 13 days to arrive. Turns out it shipped from a warehouse 40 minutes drive from my house by media mail. Since it was the wireless dongle for using a 360 controller with a pc it wasn't even qualified for media mail, but who complains for $7, I guess.

Seriously, though Newegg's rebates do take a long time, but I haven't had an issue with one yet in about 10 tries.

I've moved to an area with no 5 Belows, but am going back to Atlanta next week. Hoping for something interesting.

I got PES 2015 at one of the stores the other day. Definitely interested in TMNT for 3DS and Lego Dimensions. I'm going to head to the one by my house tomorrow and check.

Lol. Maybe they're using media mail. There was once a deal thread on here for mtv.com's store closing(?) sale where you got $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. My order from that deal took 13 days to arrive. Turns out it shipped from a warehouse 40 minutes drive from my house by media mail. Since it was the wireless dongle for using a 360 controller with a pc it wasn't even qualified for media mail, but who complains for $7, I guess.
Who doesn't use Media Mail? If it doesn't qualify for First Class, what the heck do you use? Priority? lol. I bet you recycle too.

i go buy them ASAP before they start ripping them open and selling them for 5 each like they did with that other package
There's nothing to split up. I purchased the game(s) despite that I already own the first one. It's only one cart with both games on it. There's no instruction manual: just a health warning insert and an ad for the action figures.

I had to do it. I picked up the TMNT two pack for the 3ds. They had a whole bunch of em. Thought about grabbing a few to bring to GS since the trade in is 7 bucks and some change.. too bad the 50% extra promo isn't going on

One of my local stores had 3-4 full shelves (100+ copies!) of MW3. It was kinda ridiculous looking.
thanks for posting this. I was randomly in the mood to play some splitscreen Infection mode CoD online and was looking at buying MW3 used at Gamestop . I saw this thread and went out to check my nearest Five Below, and sure enough they had a ton of brand new copies of MW3 with the first DLC Pack included (unfortunately nobody really plays with the DLC maps so you have to switch to original maps setting where there are a ton of people still playing this game online). Good Stuff.

I remember buying a few cheap Gamecube controllers at Five Below several years ago to use on the Wii which were much better quality than the junk Gamestop brand GC controller that were 3x more expensive.

I could always tell what was in Five Below because one of the local game shops always bought up the games and accessories and put them in their shop for 15-20 apiece.  There was some serious wink and shush activities happening in that place.

I didn't find any Lego Dimensions set at mine, but there were several Skylanders, 3DS Disney Infinity kits, and Jack Sparrow and Sulley figures.

I didn't find any Lego Dimensions set at mine, but there were several Skylanders, 3DS Disney Infinity kits, and Jack Sparrow and Sulley figures.
mine were on an end cap by the mini figs and toys not near the video games/dvd/blu ray section

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a Surge and TMNT double pack(Had about 40 of them). They also had skylanders, disney infinity, lego dimensions, and the Marvel playmation stuff.

My store had them in a wheelbarrow near the front of the store and nowhere near the games section.

No games, but grabbed like 6 cans of Surge. Havent had one since the relaunch.

Seems like they come out cheaper than ordering at Amazon

Not at all. I have never used Priority Mail. I've shipped some pretty heavy items. 5-10 pounds. Priority Mail asks for $20+ dollars. The next door over, Media Mail asks for like 7. Guess which one I pick?
In regards to using media mail to ship videogames, USPS (http://pe.usps.com/text/csr/PS-334.htm) has this to say about it:

In conclusion, video games, whether on CD-ROM, diskettes, or similar software, regardless of form, or playable systems including computers, do not meet the standards for Media Mail.
Not sure what it has to do with recycling.

Who doesn't use Media Mail? If it doesn't qualify for First Class, what the heck do you use? Priority? lol. I bet you recycle too.
Not at all. I have never used Priority Mail. I've shipped some pretty heavy items. 5-10 pounds. Priority Mail asks for $20+ dollars. The next door over, Media Mail asks for like 7. Guess which one I pick?
I guess you pick mail fraud, a federal offence (not that they'll really enforce it as clearly some stores use it for non-qualifying items, too), unless all those heavy packages have been books or other qualifying media. I've used media mail once or twice for actual media, but if I wanted something to get there in a decent amount of time or it wasn't qualified, yeah, I used First Class or priority. And not sure why it's related, but yeah, I recycle, too. I've even helped an old lady or two cross a busy road cause I like to go through life doing the right thing. Very LOL worthy, I guess.

And since I'm way off topic, I received a rebate on an item purchased at Autozone 10 days after digitally filing it, but I'm still waiting on a Newegg rebate from two months ago.

Back on topic, anyone seen lego dimensions sets in the greater Atlanta metro?

I was hoping to find The Simpsons Lego Dimension packs but my store had two wheelbarrows full of LOTR, Lego Chima, and Ninjago sets.

bread's done
Back