Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Do you remember which Imaginators were left at the OM store? We’re there starter packs?
I got Graveclobber and Tidepool. There weren't any starter packs though. They did have a lot of Battleborn on Xbox and Assassin's Creed 3 on Wii U too. lol

@Rollobobo/Yu Narukami - They were $0.99 at the store in the mall. I can check again but not until next Friday.

attachicon.gif
0708181035.jpg
attachicon.gif
0708181035a.jpg

Charlotte NC.
photoshop-rotate-90degresscw.png

fyi

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally decided to stop by mine (Olathe, KS) and I was able to snag the last couple Animal Crossing I needed along with a set of Imaginator figures.  There was a tone of WiiU, PS4, and Xbox One Starter sets and quite a few Amiibos.  Games wise, there was a ton of copies of Assassins Creed 3 for the WiiU and several Xbox One games (Metal Gear V, DMC 4, Assassin's Creed Sydicate).  Overall probably a cool store to check out occasionally.

Noticed that my local Five Below had:

Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PS3 - Greatest Hits version)

Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360 - but backwards compatible with Xbox One).

Plus a ton of those Youse PS4 and Xbox One controller covers, the Youse Xbox One/One S wireless controller chargers, as well as the Youse Gaming headsets that could be used with PC, Xbox One and PS4.

I saw a ton of Max Payne 3 (360) at my local store a few days ago. North of Cincinnati, ohio.

Always wanted some animal crossing amibos, but never got around to buying them. I assume they're $5?
I just bought all of them (except KK Slider) and they're best used for display purposes. AC Amiibo Festival for Wii U is one of the most boring games I've ever played. It's one map with the same exact gameplay each time. They didn't even bother giving different amiibos abilities. You also have to buy the trading cards to play minigames or populate the town with houses you can't go to, making it a huge microtransaction chore for almost nothing. They aren't bad for ACNL Welcome Amiibo (free upgrade for the base game). You need the N3DSXL to scan them and they come to your campground and let you buy unique items. They also appear in the Wii U/3DS in-game minigames that you can play in your house. Happy Home Designer just lets you build houses for them.

The 5 Below near me had Titanfall 2 for the Xbone.  It was ringing up at $8 for some reason and they had to adjust it down.

Saw the 3 pack Animal Crossing amiibo set at my local 5 Below. I'm still kicking myself for paying almost double for that set.
You should be kicking yourself for buying any of them at all. Amiibo Festival is pure trash, and they barely add anything worthwhile to Welcome Amiibo.

The 5 Below near me had Titanfall 2 for the Xbone. It was ringing up at $8 for some reason and they had to adjust it down.
Might have to check out my local stores. I have a copy for XBone already, but it's a fantastic game and I have a few friends that never picked it up.

You should be kicking yourself for buying any of them at all. Amiibo Festival is pure trash, and they barely add anything worthwhile to Welcome Amiibo.
You realize that once they finally release an Animal Crossing game for the Switch that those will work with it, right?

You realize that once they finally release an Animal Crossing game for the Switch that those will work with it, right?
And what's their functionality? How many more amiibos and trading cards are being released? When is the game being released? Do you buy toilet paper a year in advance?

And what's their functionality? How many more amiibos and trading cards are being released? When is the game being released? Do you buy toilet paper a year in advance?
No, but then again I also don't tell other people they should kick themselves for buying things. I tend not to worry what other ppl spend their money on. Try it, you'll live longer.

I don't even have any of Animal Crossing Amiibo related games.  :( I just like the look of them.  :D

3 Amiibo for $10 seemed like a deal when I was paying $10.39 for just 1 figure at Best Buy with Gamer's Club Unlocked.

Also, if I had the money and space I totally would buy things like toilet paper in advance in massive quantities.

Now more on topic, has anyone seen the Animal Crossing Amiibo Isabelle in summer outfit at 5 Below recently?  I know it was there given the sideways photo in this thread, several months ago.

I don't even have any of Animal Crossing Amiibo related games. :( I just like the look of them. :D

3 Amiibo for $10 seemed like a deal when I was paying $10.39 for just 1 figure at Best Buy with Gamer's Club Unlocked.

Also, if I had the money and space I totally would buy things like toilet paper in advance in massive quantities.

Now more on topic, has anyone seen the Animal Crossing Amiibo Isabelle in summer outfit at 5 Below recently? I know it was there given the sideways photo in this thread, several months ago.
But what you like to buy, most of my amiibo collection was bought for aesthetics first, functionality second. All of my AC ones (along with most of my Smash ones) came from 5B or TRU clearancing out.

I definitely buy TP and paper towels in bulk. It's much cheaper, and I only have to restock about once every 6 months - But I have the space to store it now. When I lived in an apartment I didn't.

As far as summer outfit... I just got mine a few weeks ago at the 5B next to my work. I'll swing by tomorrow and see if they still have her.

What amiibo are people finding here today?

Here's a list of what I've seen people find:
SMB Yoshi
SMB Toad
SMB Peach
Splatoon Boy original
Splatoon Girl original
Ryu
Lucas
Famicom ROB
Palutena
Kirby series Kirby
All Animal Crossing

Any others?

What amiibo are people finding here today?

Here's a list of what I've seen people find:
SMB Yoshi
SMB Toad
SMB Peach
Splatoon Boy original
Splatoon Girl original
Ryu
Lucas
Famicom ROB
Palutena
Kirby series Kirby
All Animal Crossing

Any others?
Mine had a single Falco(which I bought) and a ton of Smash Bros Peach(along with Inklings and Lucas) when I went a few days ago.

At brick, nj location: falco, toad, peach, yoshi, r.o.b. famicom color, kirby, inkling boy, and a bunch of animal crossing ones including the 3 pack.

At Toms river, nj: Ryu, all animal crossing, and kirby

The one near me had...

Super Mario Bros series:

Peach

Yoshi

Toad

Kirby series:

Kirby

Waddle Dee

AC series:

Kapp'n

Blathers

Mabel

Lottie

Timmy & Tommy

Rover

Damn you all and your golden magical Five Below stores filled with great amiibos and games!!! There's 3 stores near me and each of them have only had wall-to-wall Animal Crossing and stacks of Battleborn for months. I was there last night and was hoping they'd stock the current amiibos everyone else is finding now, but nope. Either that or employees refuse to put out the new ones until someone makes a dent in those Animal Crossing ones taking up an entire shelf.

went to two stores.
1st one had ryu, peach, all animal crossing.
2nd store had those mentioned plus Kirby, splatoon, rob, Lucas, falco.

Huber Heights, OH had a lot of Amiibos in a wheelbarrow up front.

Ryu, Toad, Peach, Yoshi, Kirby, inkling Girl, ROB, and all of the Animal Crossing characters everyone has already mentioned.

bread's done
Back