Five ways Jersey Shore is just like Final Fantasy

They've been putting up shitty articles like this for weeks. It's all to get people to visit the site and marvel at the umpteenth redesign.

I'm surprised Jersey Shore is still on the air. Is Joe Francis the producer?

Some show where douchebags that don't even live in New Jersey, wear shirts two sizes too small, drive IROC-Z's, and think gold jewelry is still in style punch out girls at nightclubs.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Some show where douchebags that don't even live in New Jersey, wear shirts two sizes too small, drive IROC-Z's, and think gold jewelry is still in style punch out girls at nightclubs.[/QUOTE]

You're using the term "girls" very loosely.

I like Jersey Shore in the small doses of it on the Soup. I don't know if Jersey Shore is supposed to be funny, but it is.

I love it and hate it. I hate to love it; I love to hate it. It's everything and nothing. Hilarious unintentionally, yet reminds me of some of my family (stroooong island). It's my guilty pleasure.

I want to see a Guido RPG now :lol:

No joke i almost pissed myself laughing when the one guy kept talking shit to Ronnie and was following them down the street talking shit then Ronnie ran all the way back to where the guy was and knocked him out with one hit. If you're gonna talk that much shit, do yourself a favor and don't get knocked out with one punch on tv.

I thought the show was lame at first, but i'm liking it now. The ridiculousness makes it funny.

bread's done
Back