Five Worst Game to Movie Adaptions!

I personally like Postal, the pure absurdity of it and especially how he makes fun of himself (Uwe) is hilarious to me, lots of laughs in that one.

Hmm... I personally think that House of the Dead should top the list. That was just full of crap.
What do you guys think of Doom starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

[quote name='Z_meista']Hmm... I personally think that House of the Dead should top the list. That was just full of crap.
What do you guys think of Doom starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?[/quote]

I actually kind of liked that movie. True, it could have easily been called anything else because it had almost nothing to do with Doom, I still thought it was at least watchable.

Apparently Max Payne has joined the foray of failed game-to-movie adaptations., according to many critics and fan reviews.

I'm not surprised since they omitted some of the main characters in the movie from the game, and I heard they replaced the Italians from the game as well.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']If you want lame as fuck, just wait till they finally put the Pac Man movie into production...[/quote]

I heard they attached Micheal Bay to it. He wants to deeply explore the personality of Pac Man and his relationship with the ghosts. That, and blow some stuff up.

[quote name='Layziebones']I heard they attached Micheal Bay to it. He wants to deeply explore the personality of Pac Man and his relationship with the ghosts. That, and blow some stuff up.[/quote]

You've got to be shitting me?

Seriously though, there has been talk of a Pac Man movie. I don't see how anything like that can get off the ground. Last info I heard was a few years ago though

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Seriously though, there has been talk of a Pac Man movie. I don't see how anything like that can get off the ground. Last info I heard was a few years ago though[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised. They would spin it off into something completely ridiculous. Like Pac Man is a bounty hunter killing off "ghosts" or something. People will do anything to make a quick buck. I just hope we don't get a "Galaga" or "Tetris" movie.

bread's done
Back