Flat $2 shipping on all Graphic Novels and Tpb no matter how many you buy! Come trade I need kid DS games. H:GBA/DS/GC/Wii/PC & Pen and Paper Rpgs

HEY!!! I WILL GIVE ANYONE WHO EVER GIVES ME THE FOLLOWING INFO EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES FOR FREE!! I NEED THIS INFO BELOW. PLEASE HELP ME!

Gears of War
THP8
COD3
COD2
Dead or ALive 4
Dead rising
Madden 07

My friend bought a new Xbox 360 on 11/25/06 and he modded his Xbox 360 and like a fool threw away the sticker with the serial number from the back side. Now he's getting mail saying his Xbox 360 is one of those which need a new power cord. He asked me if there was any way to find the serial from the Xbox 360, like on the motherboard. I know he needs the serial because when I needed to get a new power cord from my Xbox 360, the associates asked for it. Thanks. If anyone has purchased a Xbox 360 between 11/15/06 and now, could you please give me a serial number?
If you do respond can you PLEASE email me as soon as possible? ( [email protected] )

bump, come on buy a lot so I can get the pink ds or trade it to me. I got her Peach and now I can't get the damn thing out of her hands

im interested in all your 64 games if you would make a nice bargain with my dealing with the fact that the carts all sound like there in terrible condition

sneekpeaks, all cartridges work fine just have some marker residue from people writing their names or previously played stickering. Most of em I have none messed up copies of the carts too. My asking price is on the list shoot me a pm and we can negiotate.

tdp88-sorry just bought res evl and 0. I'll update that part. Do you have any other trading stuff?

bigbell -pmed

[quote name='sweeetja713']No thanks, the FFs are kinda low on my priority list[/QUOTE]

anything of interest on my list then, if by tactical you mean Strat RPGs, i've got Gladius, Phantom Brave, Vanguard Bandits, Ring of Red, Saiyuki: Journey West, and Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits

[quote name='sweeetja713']
tdp88-sorry just bought res evl and 0. I'll update that part. Do you have any other trading stuff?
[/quote]
Nothing that you want. Thanks for your time.

pimp tyranny interested in phoenix wright, love the strat rpgs but don't have time for em right now, even though they are the best general way to get my attention.

bread's done
Back