Flava Flav loves girls that poop on TV because they keep it real

When I heard they were going to have a second season, I took out my rifle,and pointed it at my face.......unfortunately I found out it wasn't loaded.

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']Don't know how many of you watch Flava of Love, but I found this to be quite funny. Between the names of the girls (Sumtin's the name of the girl that poops) and Flava Flav himself, the show has its amusing points:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8YdE1fpDM[/quote]

OMG thats NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor fat-ass now will know her as the fat lady with a POOP fetish

[quote name='King_Sprout']When I heard they were going to have a second season, I took out my rifle,and pointed it at my face.......unfortunately I found out it wasn't loaded.[/quote]

We're all incredibly sad that it wasn't.

It's funny that my cousin looks like and same mannerisms as Flavor Flav...

Keep in mind that my cousin is 100% white and not hip-hop in the least.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Wow, do people actually watch this show?[/quote]

I did during the first season and loved every second if it. This season, it looks like they found most of those girls at the kennel.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I did during the first season and loved every second if it. This season, it looks like they found most of those girls at the kennel.[/QUOTE]
When I saw the reunion show on indemand, I was mad I missed the show.

[quote name='DT778']the youtube isn't loading for me but i did see part of this on tv. that was some funny shit.[/quote]

pun intended?

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']Thanks for putting the video in the thread to whoever did that. I'm not talented enough to accomplish such a feat.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by CheapyD : Yesterday at 10:50 PM.

What an honor!

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']thats nothing, last week i was at this party and i shit on the coats[/quote]

Someone has shit, in and around the coat area!!!!

[quote name='Brak']It's funny that my cousin looks like and same mannerisms as Flavor Flav...

Keep in mind that my cousin is 100% white and not hip-hop in the least.[/quote]

So, you mean hes an ugly ass mother fucker that looks like someones whos been doin crack, suckin on the glass dick, and drinking nothing but Colt 45 for the past 20-25 years...?

[quote name='swetooth9']isn't this scripted just like all shows like this?[/QUOTE]

I REALLY doubt anyone would script something as bizarre as this.

The white man always is keeping our heroes like 2Pac, Flavor Flav, Biggie Smalls, and Little John down- they need to understand the positive roll model that it gives our people- smacking bitches, saying things like WHAT! YEEAAHH! OOOK!

Oh wait- I'm not black- please disregard.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']thats nothing, last week i was at this party and i shit on the coats[/QUOTE]

What? I hope it wasn't my coat.

bread's done
Back