Fling Smash $19.99 EB Games

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
I was picking up my gears 3 beta code and noticed Fling Smash with black Wii motion plus remote is $19.99
It's also on RFD. Decent review of Fling Smash.

701380b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Less excited about Fling Smash than the controller, but definitely a good deal. Thanks very much for posting! I had been kicking around walking over to grab a $18 copy of Modern Warfare Wii (used) all day. This finally pushed me over the edge.

Edit: FlingSmash is more fun than I thought it would be. Still not something I'd buy stand-alone... but a solid pack-in for an already awesome hardware deal. So thanks again because the overall package is even better than expected.

Strawberry Hill location and 124 and 88th location are sold out (both in Surrey). The cashier mentioned there were some copies left in Coquitlam (maybe Port Coquitlam?).

[quote name='Derfel']It's back in stock online right now if anyone wants! There's only six, though...[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Ordered one online

I got one, thanks Zelda!

I tried the game...maybe I'm missing something (calibration?) but it's not very good...as in it doesn't even seem to work well with the MotionPlus.

Killer deal regardless :)

The game seemed to track my controller with MotionPlus really well. It's just that it didn't do much with that tracking info. I had fun in a pick-up-and-play, short-lived arcarde type of experience though. Just keep your expectations low and it'll be great.

they got more copies online it seems. 11 left.

I believe 3 left now.

bread's done
Back