Fling Smash with Wii Remote $29.98 YMMV

yeah, too expensive
smile.gif

Yeah but the game is actually decent. Remember the Wii U will use Wii Remotes as well, so you get a game, a new Wii Remote Plus when the original was 60, so not bad.

Ya I can't believe I missed that FlingSmash BB sale last year. I want a WiiMotion Plus so I can get Zelda, but I'll keep waiting.

Hmm... It's a good deal if you need the remote right now. Otherwise? Only gonna get cheaper. I'm looking to replace all my Wii Remotest with Wii Remote Plus.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']I bought a few of these when BestBuy had it for $8 several months ago.[/QUOTE]

Well great, I'll just hop in my time capsule and head back then to grab it. Now where did I park it?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Amazon sellers has the standalone for $8-$9.

Best Buy had it for $8 including the Wii Remote Plus? Is that accurate?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, last holiday Best Buy started running some ridiculous deals on different days. I specifically remember Fling Smash w/remote plus for $8, Kirby's Epic Yarn for $5, Dragon Quest IX for $5, and Metroid Other M for $5.

yes well its not xmas is it? TC posted a deal. whether its a deal or not i dont know never heard of the game. but constantly saying oh i got it on sale during the holidays is pointless and only serves to ensure TC does not post again.

seriously get over it.

now if its 8 dollars new somewhere else with the wii remote post it and one up the guy.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']You bury a time capsule, not park it.[/QUOTE]

Actually,you collapse the time capsule,but I was in a hurry.
Is there a decent trade in on the game if someone only needs the remote?

Yeah that Best Buy deal was a total fluke. I don't recall any deal close to that one before or after it.

I have something yo return to TRU so I might take advantage of this.

A bunch of time capsule noobs.
You do not park, bury, or collapse a time capsule.
You simply send it to the point in time in which you will need it next.
Duh.

[quote name='kayne2000']yes well its not xmas is it? TC posted a deal. whether its a deal or not i dont know never heard of the game. but constantly saying oh i got it on sale during the holidays is pointless and only serves to ensure TC does not post again.

seriously get over it.

now if its 8 dollars new somewhere else with the wii remote post it and one up the guy.[/QUOTE]

Don't remeber exactly, but the $8 BB for flingsmash w/ remote plus was confirmed to be a price mistake also. I was able to get 3 of them w/ instore pick after being denied from a close by store w/+20 instock.

[quote name='nixmahn']Don't remeber exactly, but the $8 BB for flingsmash w/ remote plus was confirmed to be a price mistake also. I was able to get 3 of them w/ instore pick after being denied from a close by store w/+20 instock.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a price mistake. Got mine no problem. It might have been an outlet center item though.

Went in to get the game but ended up buying a copy of New Carnival Games for Wii with the motion plus attachment on clearance for 9.98. I like the new controller on Fling Smash but for this price I had to go with the Carnival games with attachment instead. Besides they had a ton of Fling Smash so either people don't know the clearance price or they just don't care for it at this price. Personally I'm gonna wait since they had so many copies and hope they knock a few bucks off the current price.

bread's done
Back